Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
R
R
Hi Vanillia I really wish you could be an aunt to my kids. Your a very specail
Lady and my boys and girls would benefit greatly from such an I redie lady in their lives.

Your kindness and love for you into a situation with H You can call it what you will but a more calculating and callouss person might have seen warning signs where your saw weakness and a troubled H. I would ask to to think more along these lines than others. Your a very good person who tried to offer support and love where you thought it was needed

Take care and give yourself a pass Rd. xxxx

R
R
Incredible lady. Bloody iPhone

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
And fat fingers in my case!

Thank you RD

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

B
B
Originally Posted By: Vanilla
And fat fingers in my case!

Dear V,

LOL! I have that problem, too. laugh I rarely disagree with Rd and he is spot on again.

I wish you well.

Bob xo

Me:55 yrs/W:51 yrs (has MS)
M:14 yrs
T:15 yrs
No children together--3 each from previous marriages
Wife Moved Out: 10/19/14
Wife Filed for Divorce: 10/20/14
Divorce Final: 10/21/15
B
B
V,

Thanks so much for the suggested text reply! You are so good.

I would like to dedicate a prayer to you for your situation and all the help you give others on the board.

Bob xo

Me:55 yrs/W:51 yrs (has MS)
M:14 yrs
T:15 yrs
No children together--3 each from previous marriages
Wife Moved Out: 10/19/14
Wife Filed for Divorce: 10/20/14
Divorce Final: 10/21/15
K
K
Dear V

Abusers often are very sweet and kind when u first get to know them. It shows they can control their behaviours when they want too. It is once you are emotionally attached that the ugly side rears its head. It is easy to look at your situation logically when you are not emotionally attached. Much harder when the head and heart don't agree.

You are showing courage as you take these steps into the unknown. Know that this will get better and your life will balance its self out again. As they say the only way to get to the other side is to go through what ever is ahead.

Thinking of you my brave friend

Hugs

Me 52 H 44
T9 M 5
BD 12/11 H
split 8/12
OW moved in 12/12
OW gone for good 6/14
We get closer again 9/14
SD 13 Me 4 Grown

Accept what is...let go of what was and have faith in what will be.
G
gan Offline
G
Originally Posted By: Vanilla
I decided (rightly or wrongly) to be completely open. Gg and Z have been amazing to me and brave, Scherman and our lovely mustardseed are exposed, if we are going to make this issue one which is capable of acknowledgement then the confusion and difficulty are exposing our vulnerability.

V, you have my full support on this. YOU'VE been amazing to so many here just so you know. I've always had this picture of Lady V walking into a full ballroom, dressed in a glamorous white, sparkling gown, while everyone pauses to watch. There's an air about Lady V that is quite remarkable.

In terms of my difficulty posting here, I think part of it is my un-ease with knowing that the road ahead will be a long one for you. My instinct is to want to relieve you of this burden...but I obviously can't. We talked about this in my NVC practice group, how we tend to want to express empathy by relating our own experiences and sharing how we dealt with it...rather than just sitting with the person and being with them in their time of difficulty. The latter makes us feel uncomfortable, hence we try to relieve it. So I think I am just a bit stuck in that place...and so resort to cheeeeese jokes wink

I'm pretty sure the mooooose will find his way in, too.

Oh wait....

H 37 Me 36
Together 15 years
Married 5 years
No kids
BD Apr 2014
H moved out 2 Jun 2014
gan #2585760 07/07/15 11:17 PM
J
J
Good Evening V! Thought I would pop in and say HI!! I will have to get caught up on your thread. Thank you for your wonderful posts to me and helping me to keep going with my DBing.

Me:44
EXW 44
Wonderful Children
M11, T14
BD 6/14
OM Confirmed
Divorce Final 2/25/16
"It works if you work it!"

J
J
hello Lady V, that for stopping by my thread and adding your $5 dollars worth...xxxJBxxx

S
S
Hi lovely V - just dropping by to say Hello, and wish you well. I hope you are managing to have a little more me time now things are more sorted with the house.

I agree with all the comments above - I think V is just great!!

Take care, T xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard