Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
W
W
Py,

Smothy does not need to set up a boundary here nor state it at all.

What I see is that Smothy will need to dole out some kibbles of affection for H. For instance, move closer/respond 1 out of 5 times H initiates.

Other times, give a flirtatious smile and then go about her merry way elsewhere in the house. It has been use quite successfully in Train's sitch.

P
P
thanks Wonka,

i thought it seemed like cake eating and maybe Smothy should make it clear that's is what you dont get from an XW

M: 6 T: 12
Kids: 2,4
BD: Jan 2015 S: Feb 2015
EA/PA confirmed: Feb2015/Mar2015
W
W
Py,

I take it that H filed the D papers back in March 2015 and there's no movement in that regard. We have had several situations here in DB where it was literally pulled out at the 11th hour. We had one when one LBS and her WAH were headed to a lawyer's meeting to finalize the actual D.

Guess what? One sitch had the WAH pretty much say, "I don't want a D. Let's withdraw it." Wow.

Again, Smothy doesn't have to say anything here nor talk about D. In fact, Train's H was waffling between his OW and Train. So we all rallied around Train and came up with a game plan to re-attract her H. It is all in the threads in Train's link I've recently posted.

P
P
Thanks Wonka - nice to have you here smile

H
H
Morning Smoothy

Sorry I haven't been back sooner.

I think Sandi2 describes this in one of her threads. It's too early yet to jump straight back in. Your H is making movements towards you so you don't react in an ultra positive manner. You don't ingnore or rebuff, but you just show you're interested but not over enthusiastic yet. Don't ask about the R question, that can wait. See how it goes over a couple of weeks rather than hours/days.

Anybody else want to chime in?

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
Not living together 4 Dec 2015
S
Smothy Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Wonka
Py,

I take it that H filed the D papers back in March 2015 and there's no movement in that regard. We have had several situations here in DB where it was literally pulled out at the 11th hour. We had one when one LBS and her WAH were headed to a lawyer's meeting to finalize the actual D.

Guess what? One sitch had the WAH pretty much say, "I don't want a D. Let's withdraw it." Wow.

Again, Smothy doesn't have to say anything here nor talk about D. In fact, Train's H was waffling between his OW and Train. So we all rallied around Train and came up with a game plan to re-attract her H. It is all in the threads in Train's link I've recently posted.

Thank you so much, Wonka for looking in. Your advice had really helped me to look at things from a different perspective.

In regards to the D, A decree nisi was granted last week. According to UK D laws, H has to wait a minimum of 6 weeks and 1 day to file for the absolute which will make the D final. The movement of the D is due to the time taken to D in UK and not sadly due to H lack of pushing it.

Does this change the advice you gave?

Both 47 M 20 T25 S 18
EA July 11- Jan 12. ILYBNILWY Oct EA April 13 -July 13
Move to work abroad Sept 14
re establish contact with OW while away
D bomb 22/12/14 D filed papers served 17/03/15

S
Smothy Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Py, thank you again for being such a rallying cry for me. I don't know how I would cope without your support and those on this thread.

Both 47 M 20 T25 S 18

S
Smothy Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Huddy
Morning Smoothy

Sorry I haven't been back sooner.

I think Sandi2 describes this in one of her threads. It's too early yet to jump straight back in. Your H is making movements towards you so you don't react in an ultra positive manner. You don't ingnore or rebuff, but you just show you're interested but not over enthusiastic yet. Don't ask about the R question, that can wait. See how it goes over a couple of weeks rather than hours/days.

Anybody else want to chime in?

Hi Huddy, (((( )))) to you. I am certainly being cautious here. I can feel H pull away when I don't respond to his movements towards me. No hugs or kiss this morning. Walked out the door without saying good bye. Though I was in my room. Came downstairs when he was on the way out. Some hesitation from him then he went out.

Both 47 M 20 T25 S 18

P
P
You're very welcome Smothy smile

I you haven't already make sure you read Wonka's links.

Best of luck and have some fun with your new "game". Keep it light in your heart and don't let every little "hiccup" get you down. Of course celebrate your successes to the fullest smile.

(((Take care)))

W
W
Smothy,

Your homework assignment is to read all of Train's threads. Particularly the last 3 to 4 when we all worked with her to re-attract her H. You can use the same techniques in there on your H. smile

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard