Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
B
Bob723 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: PigPen
You're doing great work and your attitude is something that no situation can dictate. You're living proof of that!

Hey There "The Pen" LOL

How kind of you to check in on me and post that inspiring comment.

I hope you hace a great rest of your weekend, too.

Thank you so much.

Me:55 yrs/W:51 yrs (has MS)
M:14 yrs
T:15 yrs
No children together--3 each from previous marriages
Wife Moved Out: 10/19/14
Wife Filed for Divorce: 10/20/14
Divorce Final: 10/21/15
S
S
Good for you Bob - you are right of course...why would we put our happiness in the hands of someone who really may not have our best interests at heart right now??

I see you've been busy on the forum tonight with lovely messages of support and goodwill. It's kind of you to give so much to other posters. We all love to see that someone has taken the time to post on our thread.

Hope you're having a good weekend! ((Bob))

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
B
Bob723 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thank you for the encouragement, Toots! Great point.

I had been bombarded at work and didn't have much time for a few days to check in. Last night, I fnally had some time and tried to catch up on everyone's sitch I was familiar with and some new ones, too. Thank you for the dear, dear compliment. (Blushing as I look toward the ground.) blush

I am having a good weekend, I hope you are, too.

If you check back and notice this post, did you read my long post on page 5 of this thread? I posted it yesterday. I added at the end 3 things I've learned about dealing with problems.

Toots, serioulsy, I'd be lost without people like you who support me. You mean so much to me.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have a lovely soul.

((Toots))

G
G
Bob,

I really hope your wife's "no response" is a positive sign. Sounds like you are doing all the right things and have learned so much during this journey. Your gifts to all on this forum are support, understanding, caring and kind words. I haven't been Posting here too long, but I feel the genuine respect and love The people here have for you. Hang in there, be patient (I know you are) and know that there are so many people who care.

Thanks for all your support.

Gr8ful3

Me: 53
H: 54
M: 31

B
Bob723 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: gr8ful3
I really hope your wife's "no response" is a positive sign. Sounds like you are doing all the right things and have learned so much during this journey.

Gr8ful3,

Thank you for the encouraging thought. What I have learned is mainly due to the loving, caring people on this forum--people just like you! grin

Your post is so humbling I'm almost speechless... We all help each other, but thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul for the truly kind sentiments. I'm probably blushing right now and you made my evening! blush

Oh...before I forget, you're welcome. I love to help others, it makes me feel good.

Please take care of yourself, ok?

Bob

R
R
Bob,

I just wanted to drop in and give some hugs to you and hope that you are having a good day.

Thanks for your kind words of support on my thread today.

Hang in there. We can take this crazy journey together and support each other through it.

Me: 39y/o male
Wife: 35y/o
1 daughter, 2y/o
R
R
It looks like you are doing very well with your attitude. I have a similar stich, W has rheumatoid arthritis. I always just wanted to try and fix her, and smother her. Seeing how others are suggesting what to do and your actions has given me some things to think about. Thanks for posting your story.

M 38
W 28
D5
D2
T10/ M3
M
M
Bob -
Looks like you've been doing well this week. Saw we crossed paths on s number of threads today but not sure I posted to you. Keep your chin up and get out there and enjoy life. Wishing you the best.

At BD - Me: 33 Her: 33; M: 10 T: 15; D: 6 and 3

BD: 3/25/15
S: 4/20/15
D: 11/9/15
B
Bob723 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Ralphy,

Well thank you for the hugs and stopping by. I am having a good day. I hope you are, too.

You're very welcome, I enjoy supporting others any way I can.

I'll hang in there if you promise to, ok? LOL

We will take this crazy journey together and make it.

Your friend,

Bob

B
Bob723 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hello Roid,

Thank you for your supportive comments! My, I don't think I've checked in on your sitch in a long time. I apologize.

I seem to recall that your W has rheumatoid arthritis, which is similar in many ways to MS. It's a fine line we walk as their H, isn't it Roid? If my W wants to reconcile (I'm keeping my PMA!!) I've learned from this wonderful forum and my IC to let her do things her way and try not to "fix her" or do things for her, unless she asks. In fact, I won't even ask if she needs a glass of water like I used to. If she wants a glass of water and can't get it for herself, she will ask me.

I am elated that my story may help you with your sitch. I truly hope it does.

I will check in on you tomorrow. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and post in my thread. I appreciate it! grin

Bob

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard