Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
H
H
Hi Bob

Good to hear from you!

Confusion seems like a good thing. That means she's thinking about it. It's not over yet Bob, but good luck.

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
Not living together 4 Dec 2015
Z
Z
Well Bob I am glad u are busy these days. That definitely help keep my mind clearer. It is when I am sitting still waiting or at work I am constantly swirling and wavering.

Thank you so much for your posts earlier...I definitely appreciate them.

M - 40's
W - 30's
Two Sons
Living together
D
D
Hey Bob,

One thing I wanted to mention. You know my disease and your wife's illness are very similar. Is she on any medication? I know when I was in the full swing of multiple meds my thinking and feeling were way out of whack. Not an excuse to walk away from a marriage, but might explain some of her reactions or over reacting on things. Just food for thought!

Di-mond in the rough
M-45 H-38
My children S-25 D-23
T 5 M 4
H left April Fools Day 2015

One day at a time!
B
Bob723 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: Huddy
Confusion seems like a good thing. That means she's thinking about it. It's not over yet Bob, but good luck.

Hi Huddy,

Good to hear from you, too! I think that is the case as well.

Thank you for taking the time to check in and post. grin

Bob

Me:55 yrs/W:51 yrs (has MS)
M:14 yrs
T:15 yrs
No children together--3 each from previous marriages
Wife Moved Out: 10/19/14
Wife Filed for Divorce: 10/20/14
Divorce Final: 10/21/15
B
Bob723 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: Zephyr
Well Bob I am glad u are busy these days. That definitely help keep my mind clearer. It is when I am sitting still waiting or at work I am constantly swirling and wavering.

Thank you so much for your posts earlier...I definitely appreciate them.
Hi Zephyr,

You're welcome, it is my pleasure. I love trying to help others. Being busy helps keep my mind clearer, too. Another reason it is highly suggested in DB'ing to GAL.

Take care my friend and thanks for checking in! grin

Bob

B
Bob723 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: Diana45
Hey Bob,

One thing I wanted to mention. You know my disease and your wife's illness are very similar. Is she on any medication? I know when I was in the full swing of multiple meds my thinking and feeling were way out of whack. Not an excuse to walk away from a marriage, but might explain some of her reactions or over reacting on things. Just food for thought!
Hello Diana,

I am sorry to hear that, I honestly can't remember if I knew that. How are you feeling today? My lovely W is on many medications. Her MS medication has the nasty side-effect of causing depression, which MS can, too. Also, MS can (and has for her) caused confusion. One example, years ago she forgot how to get home from a place less than 1 mile from our house. A place she had been many times before. Just to give you all an idea.

What was different about this, is that for the first time in over 7 months (when she files for D) she admitted she was confused about our R. The first time!

You brought up great food for thought. Thank you, Diana, for checking in on my sitch and I hope this finds you feeling well. grin

Many *Hugs* coming your way . . .

Bob

D
D
Hi Bob,

I'm doing much better. As of right now I'm off all medication to let my liver heal. Hopefully my disease will go into remission for a while and I don't have to take steroids, antibiotics or chemo again. What made me think about all of this is that for the past week my H has been severely ill with strep throat and then Scarlet Fever. Some of the meds he has been on were the same or similar to the ones I took for months and months. I saw how it affected his moods and feelings. I knew that these would affect him and knew how to handle it since I had been through it myself. Now he sees what I had to go through and has a better understanding of my feelings and my mood swings when I was on the meds.

Lots of hugs and prayers your way too Bob!

Di-mond in the rough
M-45 H-38
My children S-25 D-23
T 5 M 4
H left April Fools Day 2015

One day at a time!
B
Bob723 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi Diana,

I'm thrilled to hear you are doing much better. Yay!! grin grin

This is a fantastic point: "I saw how it affected his moods and feelings. I knew that these would affect him and knew how to handle it since I had been through it myself. Now he sees what I had to go through and has a better understanding of my feelings and my mood swings when I was on the meds."

Thank you for taking the time to explain, it really helps me. Also, I could use the hugs and prayers. You are so kind, Diana.

xoxo

Bob

B
Bob723 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Journaling:

I haven't heard from my W since her text about missing me and being "very confused" on Monday. I replied the next day (I call it the "team text") and that's been it. I expected this and I am not concerned at all. I feel at peace now. What is meant to happen will happen and is out of my control.

But...that's not going to stop me from keeping a PMA. grin Nobody, except me, can take that away from me.

Your DB Friend-

Bob

P
P
Love it Bob, I always love to check in on your sitch just to get a small piece of your PMA. No answer from your W could mean anything and nothing, so you're right, all you can do is take care of you.

You're doing great work and your attitude is something that no situation can dictate. You're living proof of that!

Have a great rest of your weekend.

- The Pen

M 39 W 36
T5 M3
BD - 1/15 Separated - Same Day
Served 9/15
D finalized 6/17
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard