Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
M
M
Ten,

What you wrote about your wife wanting the single life, free....whatever. My EXW said similiar.....guess what...There was a guy there. Very rarely do people leave without a safety net..

Now the good part.

I have an amazing life. I have great relationships with all our kids. I saved me and it was worth the trip. I choose to be a single father at this point but my GAL is constant. I have to turn things down many times. What I learned from this trip helps me in all interactions in my life.

You can have an amazing life as well. Save yourself because you are worth it. The journey of shaping yourself is worth it. Change the things you want with yourself so that if your wife does come around you have the chance for it to be better. If not you will be better for someone else.

You can do this.

Mirage

T
TenBook Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I have failed to look after myself for the past month or so health wise. Social wise, 1000% better.

Right now, for today only, it looks like we can't sell the house just yet. We can't secure proper daycare in time and so there is a possibility that we may have to live together until June 2016!.

She would continue to see OM during that whole year.

She mentioned alot of legal concepts on separation that I wasn't familiar with. I believe that I may be moving to do my own legal SA and see what protection that provides me.

I don't know if I could survive a year like that. This PA has been on since July of last year. I would assume at this point, my W is just the OM's mistress?

C
C
Originally Posted By: TenBook
I have failed to look after myself for the past month or so health wise. Social wise, 1000% better.

Right now, for today only, it looks like we can't sell the house just yet. We can't secure proper daycare in time and so there is a possibility that we may have to live together until June 2016!.

Well, now you may have a timeline to get yourself in order, get your ducks in a row ... in the meantime its out of your control so what do you do with this gift of time? Yup .... work on YOU

She would continue to see OM during that whole year.

Maybe ... maybe not .. again out of your hands at this point yeah?

She mentioned alot of legal concepts on separation that I wasn't familiar with. I believe that I may be moving to do my own legal SA and see what protection that provides me.

I don't know if I could survive a year like that. This PA has been on since July of last year. I would assume at this point, my W is just the OM's mistress?

You've heard about the whole Ass-u-me thing right ... agian .. mind reading and it pains me as I have Jedi skills and perfected the mind reading art of MLC .... but honestly there is no way to know what kind of R the W and OM have, one might think they are madly in love with their long lost soul mate and that soul mate might be thinking ... man this no strings thing sure is nice. We have no clue as to what is going on into a MLC'rs head .... the visual I get is poking your head inside of a tornado.

M: 48
W: 47
M16 T26-S8
BD Sept13

T
TenBook Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks Cali. Your posts literally give me relief.

I've backslid a great deal. HUGE. I now have to piece together myself.

It's my bday soon, hitting 40 and no one to celebrate it with. My friends wish me well but they are busy. Guess I'm feeling quite worthless.

C
C
Originally Posted By: TenBook
Thanks Cali. Your posts literally give me relief.

I've backslid a great deal. HUGE. I now have to piece together myself.

It's my bday soon, hitting 40 and no one to celebrate it with. My friends wish me well but they are busy. Guess I'm feeling quite worthless.

Pfffft you are talking to Capt. Backslide. Thing is you slide 2-3' back but you take 4-5 forward... keep going.

Birthdays ... my trigger. I always disliked them, parents forgot my 14th ... am I bitter .. 30 years later .. yup my 42nd Bday was the first time W signed it just 'W' .. no ILY ... she took me and S out to a BBQ place while TM her OM (I found this out later, still have a pic I took as a joke of her TM and sent it to here with a "I'm over here" .... yeah ... it stinks

BUT ... here is a chance .. for you my friend. Go out and enjoy your birthday, treat yourself to a good steak dinner .. or wherever you wanna go ... do not tell W, be mysterious ... time to DB my friend.

M: 48
W: 47
M16 T26-S8
BD Sept13

F
F
^^ I agree, go out and find something to do on your birthday to have some fun. Take care of yourself TB.

Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be
job Offline
I agree...go out and enjoy your birthday. Do something different and just enjoy yourself.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
H
H
Happy Birthday TenBook. I hope you enjoy yourself, just you, yes you can do it!

:-)

Was made a better person by DB'ers
T
TenBook Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.

Heavy, I confused you for a dad. I apologize, not the first time I've been really confused. Certainly not the last.

P
P
Funny Tenbook,
just posted something similar for mcleigh / coming home re anniversary.
Listen to the others & plan something for yourself. What do you like? / like to do? Maybe the 'usual' or something else(?!!), something new?

DO IT for yourself. Cali says don't mention it your plans - leave as 'mysterious.' I hope you are able to plan something for yourself SOON. Pls try wink Take care, p.

pbetra
----
M: 15 yrs (in 2014)
BD: 6/03/2014
Infidelity ('known' from July 2014)
Denied PA Feb 2015
2 leave Mar 2015 (left early Summer). Some contact.
Back briefly 2017 (after family death)
Separated 2017

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard