Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
B
Bob723 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
First thread:

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2555209#Post2555209

Second thread:

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2557868&page=1

To get you caught up super-quickly, I'm waiting for my W to respond to the text I sent 2 days ago. Details:

(Posted by me on 4/27/2015)
Wonka,

I see what you mean, because she doesn't feel emotionally attached to me now. Thank you so much for your patience and wisdom!

So, I'll go with this unless anyone else has any input:

“Hiya W. I just wanted to check in with you, and ask how the follow-up doctor's visit went? I thought about you on that day. Hope you are doing better.”

You are so good at this Wonka!

Bob

Me:55 yrs/W:51 yrs (has MS)
M:14 yrs
T:15 yrs
No children together--3 each from previous marriages
Wife Moved Out: 10/19/14
Wife Filed for Divorce: 10/20/14
Divorce Final: 10/21/15
D
D
I'm anxious to hear the response Bob. I marvel at the wisdom of some of the old-timers here.

Hang tough man,
Diesel

M:53 W:48
S:22 D:16
M:28 T:32
Sep:9/14
Big D: nothing filed

When one door closes, another opens.
B
Bob723 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: Diesel
I'm anxious to hear the response Bob. I marvel at the wisdom of some of the old-timers here.

Hang tough man,
Diesel
Hi Diesel,

It's great to hear from you. Thanks so much for checking in, taking the time to post and the encouragement.

I agree with you -- I marvel at their wisdom, too.

I haven't checked into your sitch for awhile. I will as soon as I can.

Hope you're hanging in there. wink

Bob

B
Bob723 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Quick journal:

Since my W left, I've been on Rx to help me sleep. Since then, I can't remember having 1 dream in 6 months -- until last night.

I had a very vivid dream that W and I reconciled. It was so clear that when I woke up I was really saddened to find out it was only a dream.

Oh well . . .

Bob

B
Bob723 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Still no response from my W. I sent the text close to 48 hours ago.

And, yes, I confess, I checked to see if it's been delivered - Nope.

She hasn't had her phone on for at least 48 hours. A little unusual.

I keep reminding myself...no expectations.

M
M
Hang in there Bob!

Those delivery msgs on those texts can be the bane of me when I've sent texts. Especially afterwards when I can see the time it was read and see the difference in time between the last time I've heard from her and now. frown

Having those dreams can be so bittersweet. Sorry, it saddened you. Are you at least able to sleep through the night?

Me:33 W:34
T:13 M:8.5
D mentioned & S 2/13/15
"We can never get back together" 4/2/15
Visited & Mentioned she hasn't filed 4/20/15
"I want to have cats back" 5/4/15
Served D papers 5/8/15
B
Bob723 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thank you so much for the encouragement, Miman!

Yes, I wish iPhones didn't have that feature. I, too, see the difference in time between the last time I've heard from her and now. The kind people on this board have gotten me to a point where I don't get so upset anymore. Still, it hurts at times. Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

As for sleep, I tried meditating, exercising, etc. and could not sleep for more than 2 hours. I don't like taking meds but I finally caved in, saw a doctor, and I'm on a low dosage of anti-anxiety and sleep medicine. Now I sleep about 6 hours a night.

I saw MrBond's post to you a little while ago and was trying to think of a reply, and happened to notice you posted on my thread. How ironic.

As I'm sure you know, MrBond is sooo good with advice. But everyone is different. Did you try exercising or meditating first? Maybe I didn't try long enough but I was so tired, messing up at work, etc. For now, I'm sticking with the meds.

Hang in there, okay?

Bob

D
D
Hey Minman and Bob,

I'm glad I haven't yet learned how to inflict iPhone pain on myself. :-)

I just got my iPhone and am only just learning how use the damn thing. I got it at my kids' suggestion (okay, harping) because I had this "crappy little Tracfone dumbfone that can't do anything," according to my son. Gawd!!

I was able to take a pic of me and my beautiful daughter sitting on a park bench. I know that's not a "selfie." Is it a "twofie?"

Okay, you take care boys. I'm gonna go sit on the porch and have a cold beer and a fat cigar. Living!!!
Diesel

M:53 W:48
S:22 D:16
M:28 T:32
Sep:9/14
Big D: nothing filed

When one door closes, another opens.
R
R
Hi Bob. Bittersweet re the dream. You doing amazing and of course your going to check your phone , your human !! I see you all over the boards and that's great as it helps you get prospective Your in for the long haul buddy and this journey will take a lot of twists , good and bad before you arrive at the end. Keep working on Bob and you will find peace much quicker. Thanks for the support on my thread Take care mate. Rd

D
D
Bob,

I second rd!! You are everywhere and it's so nice for all of us to have your support and encouragement. It meant the world to me that someone actually took the time to read my sich and cared enough to respond. Thank you!

I'm sorry you haven't heard from W. In the meantime get out and GAL.
Spring has finally sprung in my part of the world (Canada). Time to get outside and fill up on Vitamin D.

Di-mond in the rough
M-45 H-38
My children S-25 D-23
T 5 M 4
H left April Fools Day 2015

One day at a time!
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard