Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
S
S
Well, that makes it more bizarre. And if she truly does not have a boyfriend but made it up. That says a lot more.
And does that make her nuts? Sure does sound it to me.
Sad all the way around - agreed.
The rest we can disagree on but that's ok. And - I wasn't there - I respond to what you write.
Time to move on...

Barb

W
OP Offline
W
Barb, there's a lot of stuff I haven't posted about her behaviour. We weren't in a relationship so I didn't think it really mattered. That's why when I sit down with others and tell all...they think she's nuts. I won't delve into anymore of it but there are lots of other things she's said to me and others that just don't add up. It's just very sad and I will continue to pray for her. So, as you said, it's time to move on... and hopefully learn something from this.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
W
OP Offline
W
Words of wisdom on dating from my best friend, "At our age the best you can hope for is to meet somebody who's f@cked up fits well with your f@cked up and you live happily ever after".

W
OP Offline
W
My kids are going with Voldy this summer to Hong Kong for three weeks. I'm happy for them that they get to see their family but at the same time I'm sad. I've always had a dream to return to Hong Kong and take a million photos of life there! Hong Kong is an incredible city. It's a unique blend of east and west and holds so many things that are just Hong Kong. I'm remembering all the places we'd go...the street markets and vendors...the all night market in Mong Kok, the Peak, Stanley Beach, Lantau Island, the Harbour, walking up Nathan Road as far as I could go back. I always referred to Hong Kong as my second home. I have a photo of my daughter when she was four sitting at the harbour and sketching. She brought her sketch book and did sketches all over HK! She left it in a taxi in the New Territories. I'm still sad about that. I love looking at that photo of her sitting there with her legs crossed sketching the harbour. Anyway, one day I'll go...when I have $2000! It's good to have dreams smile

W
OP Offline
W
Hey, I haven't done one of these for awhile...so here goes. Today's profile gem is... "i am looking for someone who has a good and clean hearth." She must really be into fireplaces!

W
W
Originally Posted By: whatisis
Hey, I haven't done one of these for awhile...so here goes. Today's profile gem is... "i am looking for someone who has a good and clean hearth." She must really be into fireplaces!

Or she's looking for Frodo....

W
OP Offline
W
Frodo? Is that one of those funny Starbucks coffee drinks?

W
OP Offline
W
Trust me, BA...it's not unusual for them to have this type of behaviour when they know the ex is moving on. Mine used to call me when I was on a date to tell me that I was neglecting my children...blah blah blah. They don't want you but they don't want anyone else to want you either! Mine died down, hers will too.

W
OP Offline
W
oops...wrong thread...again.

W
OP Offline
W
Nice weekend. I spent all day Saturday at church. We had our services, a potluck and a disaster relief benefit concert afterwards. After the benefit we all went for dessert in the fellowship hall and I sat with a lady from my bible study who just started coming...she's been a church member for a long time. After meeting in the dessert line we sat down together and talked for about half an hour. Nice lady...single too. She's got kids my age and she's a nurse. It was a nice connection. Now, on the dark side lol, people keep asking me where AM is, "Hey Whatis, where's your girlfriend lately" etc. or asking me about her situation...which I know nothing about. I gave one of the Filipino ladies her phone number cuz she said she'd like to call her but didn't have her number. Church Lady also came back from the Philippines this Sabbath and I had a nice chat with her about her trip. I offered her photos of the benefit concert (she was in it and we share photos of church stuff) and she said "no, i'm still recovering from my trip" Huh? I think she kind of missed what I asked lol.
Sunday I went downtown and took a ton of photos of the Khalsa Day celebrations at our city hall...and all the food was free. Anyone on my FB can view my colourful discoveries. So that's it for now. Life goes on...gotta get my income tax done. Voldy's getting screwed for $1000 because of D17's earning this year and she knows I don't have anything to contribute to her debt to the govt...she can consider it partial payment for the divorce costs which she never did ever pay me for lol.

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard