Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
S
OP Offline
S
She's an emotional abuser. I haven't seen her hit him and I have CPS's phone number quite handy and am even aware of what triggers what.

Quote:
I don't think she's mentally well, and I don't trust her to not harm your son emotionally

Agreed and let me add a bit of clarity (this is soo much easier in a conversation)... 50/50 is targeted for the temporary custody order and there's a sense that she's likely to just move on before we even get in front of the judge (we haven't even heard from friend of the court yet). That's the primary play. Especially if she moves out or attempts to move our S. The goal is to take him off the table as a bargaining chip ASAP. Especially if she violates the temporary order she signed. She's always right on the verge really going off. She's following OM advice... The most I have her on is parental alienation (to quote you). I've been really surprised at how restrained she's been and it's not normal for her. I also am convinced she knows I'm recording and that may have tempered things as well.

The part I appreciated was the Atty getting the previous order from her OM's divorce to get this all started.

For instance, she's going to pick him up today/tomorrow. But the rest of the week she's out of the house. Won't be back until next week.

I'll ponder on things and see what makes sense for pushing. All I know is that this guy has a reputation and this is his initial advice. He's been doing this a long time and knows the courts/judges & biases where the BD will happen.

Last edited by Sherman333; 03/30/15 09:59 PM.

Me: 45 W43
S7, Foster S9 (Planning to adopt post divorce)
D mentioned Feb 2015, Wife served 3/24/2015. She moved out 4/15/2015.
S
OP Offline
S
Another thought from the attorney is that its a lot easier to go from 50% custody to 60 to 90% than it is to start from 0%.

Last edited by Sherman333; 03/30/15 10:33 PM.

S
OP Offline
S
Here's another odd one...

Tonight was W's night to pick up S7.
She picked him up around 5:30 p.m. I got home around 6:45 p.m.
He'd been fed and they were just completing his homework. She was texting almost constantly when I was home and by 7:00 p.m. she announced she was tired and heading to bed. She had S7 tuck her in.

So I have him the rest of the evening.

The Attorney looked at the previous phone bill wants to compare the next bill to "her time".

S
OP Offline
S
So this morning started out calm. I stuck with your recommendation of wearing headphones.

She did something with my spare razors and I asked her where they were. She made a show of looking for them, but they were never "found". I told her not to worry about it and I would just buy new, then went upstairs to finish getting ready for work. She followed me, talking and I couldn't hear what she was saying. I took out one headphone, she proceeded to tell me she needed razors too. I told her that's personal and that we were getting a divorce, she needed to take care of that herself. Her reply was "so your screwing me out of that too?" And stomped downstairs.

I woke up S7 and as he was eating breakfast, she came up to wish him good morning with a huge display of affection. Talking about how he's going to love his new house. There's kids and it will be a lot of fun because dad won't be there. That he's not going to get to see me that often and that will help.

She then turned, glared at me and went downstairs. I told S7 that he's seeing his counselor this afternoon and that he can tell the counselor how he's feeling about all this. That she's a good person to talk to.

Later, as S7 was getting ready for the bus, W came back up with another big display of affection. There was a lot more talk about S7 moving to his new house and new school. Then she turned to me and proceed to tell me that I won't get to see S7 except every 2 weeks. That's she'll have full custody. That she'll make sure to make my life hell and that I'll be living on the lake all by myself. That she'd wanted 50/50 shared care/costs, but that's no longer possible, so she's going to screw me over. This was all in front of him.

After S7 was on the bus, the real spew began to happen. She came upstairs and started yelling at me. I had my headphones in and ignored her. I went to the small safe to get my wallet (I've had to lock it up or she's gone through it and other things) so she could see what was inside. I gestured for her to look, then closed it up and put it in the truck. She had previously took the small safe to work with her and S7 told me about it. It's on my list this weekend to bolt it the floor.

She was repeating herself a lot, but it was all focused on how she is "Not going to sign [censored]" because that would give me too much. That she's going to destroy S7 and me just to make me pay because I'm not being fair and "walking all over her". That I should think about things at work and give into her demands. She stated her Lawyer has stressed that she can have it all and that she'd have to be a crack whore to not have full custody of Sloan.

When I was brushing my teeth she yanked the left earphone out of my ear so she could yell into it (I told her not to touch me or I'll call the cops). She was yelling that because I went to see the lawyer yesterday, that I must be scared. That I'm pathetic, not interesting, and that even if I loose the weight that I'll still be a looser. There were other comments, but this what I can remember at the moment.

She also referenced a Facebook photo I have on my profile; it's the one I have of me and my son where we both look really happy. She told me I should get it enlarged for my office as that is the most I'll be able to see him ever. That's she'll make sure of that.

As I moved around the house, she kept stepping into my way so I'd have to brush past her to move about getting ready. As I was leaving, she tried to shut the garage door so it would hit me as it closed and I just ducked under it.

I've forwarded the info the the Atty and will be calling him again this a.m.

She's supposed to take S7 to the therapist this afternoon. We'll see how that goes.

R
R
So sorry to hear what you and S are going through. Wow she is a piece of work. I would try to record some of that spew. Is it possible for you to ask her not to discuss it in front S. The little fella does not need to hear any of that sh1t.

Well done for holding your cool , not an easy thing to do

Wow again.

Take extra care of you and S Please post often , you need the advice of vets here

Rd

S
OP Offline
S
She tramples boundaries; that's part of the bipolar/borderline personality disorder.

So any request to stop just brings more of the behavior unless we're out in public.

R
R
Sorry. I just read back on your previous posts and your doing all you can in the sitch.

It's a nightmare for you and S. I sure you will protect him because he needs it. That women is not well.

Take care. Rd

S
OP Offline
S
Thanks RD!

Quote:
It's a nightmare for you and S.

It's been a crazy ride. That's for sure. crazy smirk

S
OP Offline
S
Funny... I just caught all the typos I had in my post above. I got into work and pounded it out and my emotions were a little strong. I sent it to the lawyer, then I copied it here and I missed a lot.

I usually go the other way first... Oh well.

S
S
Originally Posted By: Sherman333

I woke up S7 and as he was eating breakfast, she came up to wish him good morning with a huge display of affection. Talking about how he's going to love his new house. There's kids and it will be a lot of fun because dad won't be there. That he's not going to get to see me that often and that will help.

. . .

Later, as S7 was getting ready for the bus, W came back up with another big display of affection. There was a lot more talk about S7 moving to his new house and new school. Then she turned to me and proceed to tell me that I won't get to see S7 except every 2 weeks. That's she'll have full custody. That she'll make sure to make my life hell and that I'll be living on the lake all by myself. That she'd wanted 50/50 shared care/costs, but that's no longer possible, so she's going to screw me over. This was all in front of him.

After S7 was on the bus, the real spew began to happen. She came upstairs and started yelling at me. I had my headphones in and ignored her.

I'm speechless. How, in the name of all that is holy, would you be "headphones on/ignoring her" after she just VERBALLY AND EMOTIONALLY ABUSED YOUR SON in front of you???

This is just horrible. I feel so bad for him!! frown mad

If that had been me, I would have taken my son, removed him from the home into protective custody, and the next time she saw him would only be with a court order.

Starsky

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard