Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
RAI Offline
R
Hmmm.... I have not come across them. Is there a way to search for them? I thought I knew how to search decently. Perhaps I am missing some tricks.

Thanks, Mr. Bond.

RAI

Me 48 XW 45
lots o' kids
D April 2017
M
M

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
W
Wawjr Offline OP
OP Offline
W
RAI. I'm sorry to hear that. I don't mind you venting. I owe you a lot. I know that sinking feeling all too well. I don't know if I could be as strong as you are right now. You know where my mind has been lately. I think if I found out she saw him again I would lose it. some days I want to tell her that. You and I both know that your doing the right thing and taking the high road. Be happy with your kids as you have told me. I'm here to listen friend.

W
Wawjr Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Forum lately as I'm trying to detach I am questioning more things. I do ask myself why am I doing this. Why are we doing this? It seems the more I read we all take the high road all the time. Why? I have found myself angry lately. Why are we putting up with this? I know the simple answer is because we love them and want to save our marriage but who am I getting back when or if I do? Is it worth it? Also my W is going out on Friday with some girlfriends for her friends bday. I'm having some trust issues because I feel like there will be a meet with OM at some point. How do I approach this issue?

C
C
Originally Posted By: Wawjr
Forum lately as I'm trying to detach I am questioning more things. I do ask myself why am I doing this. Why are we doing this? It seems the more I read we all take the high road all the time. Why? I have found myself angry lately. Why are we putting up with this? I know the simple answer is because we love them and want to save our marriage but who am I getting back when or if I do? Is it worth it? Also my W is going out on Friday with some girlfriends for her friends bday. I'm having some trust issues because I feel like there will be a meet with OM at some point. How do I approach this issue?

Here is my take.

You do this to make a better YOU!

I am hoping you want to be the best YOU that you can possibly be!

If you take that approach YOU can not lose.

YOU become a person only a fool would leave, and what is so bad about that?

Me-70, D37,S36
W
Wawjr Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Hey all. So my W and I had an argument today and some new info came out. A few posts ago I mentioned that I noticed the calls to the OM slowed and stopped. She stated today that she is no longer seeing him. Their relationship is over but would not tell me why it ended or when. She said it was none of my business and refused to tell me. That being said she still is unsure if she wants to reconcile. I have to admit that I lost my cool today. I couldn't take it. I was very angry and did a lot of yelling. She has been treating me like garbage and today I let her know that. I am unsure of where that puts us now. As always looking for advice/ answers. Thanks.

C
C
Well if you were yelling at her how attractive is that?

Better to have silence - JHMO

Me-70, D37,S36
W
Wawjr Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I know. I hear you. I just don't know how to keep going like this.

M
M
Have you been going to IC?

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
C
C
Originally Posted By: Wawjr
I know. I hear you. I just don't know how to keep going like this.

By detaching
Letting GO
and lowering Expectations to 0

Me-70, D37,S36
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard