Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
R
RysinMn Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Hind sight 20/20 I probably shouldn't have entertained a response. But I did think about it cause I was kinda laughing.

RysingMan

Me:31 W:29
T:8 M:4
D bomb: 10/2014
S 1/2015
D
D
Originally Posted By: RysinMn
So she actually took the offer and said thank you. With a little comment about me respecting here boundries with women. I said I don't have women, but I respect your request and agree, she then states "oh I know you talk to we man and have them over at the house!" I said well that is how you perceive things and then I said have a good day. Couldn't help but chuckle.

When they are cheating really badly, they assume you are too.

R
RysinMn Offline OP
OP Offline
R
That is exactly how I took it. I just shrugged it off and laughed about it. Luckily this convo was not in person or she really would have been angry, watching me smile and laugh! I guess what Cheating spouses don't realize is when something this traumatic happens in most cases the farthest thing away from the thoughts of the betrayed spouse is getting in the sack with another person. Hell I know I am broken, why would I want to exacerbate that even more. Kind of sad but I guess it is their coping mechanism. And hey whatever makes her sleep better at night; I know I am not losing any sleep over it, I know who I am and what I am and am not doing!

RysingMan

S 1/2015
S
S
Yeah, that would've been one of those in-person convos where I would have recommended you just stop, stare at her incredulously, shake your head and say "Wow." -- and nothing more.

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
R
RysinMn Offline OP
OP Offline
R
well luckily it wasn't. I don't think i went to far into the rabit hole with her on that convo. i defended my stance and then when she pushed more i just validated how she felt and left it at that! I will not play that game. I hope that i made the right choice allowing her to stay. lol! I am going to make rack of lamb either tonight or tomorrow night. Lets start this thing out right! by the time the week is over i want her to at least have a few things to ponder. And on a positive note my Harley might be out of the shop by tomorrow. Talk about excited!

RysingMan

S 1/2015
S
S
Good for you Rysin. Yes, it may suit your W to believe you're cheating too - because then she needn't feel so bad...

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
R
RysinMn Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Exactly, she told our mutual friend she knows I'm sleeping with, OM's ex....! I was like WHAT.... where in any universe does that make sense. Lol, talk about left field, and gross. I just have to keep doing me, and take care of myself. She can accuse and make assumptions all day long, everything comes out in the wash sooner or later.

RysingMan

S 1/2015
R
RysinMn Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I am excited to see how this plays out with them, OM no longer has me to lie to W about since stepping away. So what will be able to manipulate now. there will be fireworks sooner or later and I will sit back and watch the show.

RysingMan

S 1/2015
D
D
Originally Posted By: Toots
Good for you Rysin. Yes, it may suit your W to believe you're cheating too - because then she needn't feel so bad...

Thing about it. When they cheat on you sometimes they get a "god complex" thinking they are so special they can cheat on the spouse and spouse would never go anywhere...

So when the WAS gets cheated on it removes this god complex. Actually on this same message board, a few of the posters got tired of going without their needs met and did have relations... The WAS was LIVID in all cases. WAS are the most hypocritical bunch!

W
W
Originally Posted By: RysinMn
Exactly, she told our mutual friend she knows I'm sleeping with, OM's ex....! I was like WHAT.... where in any universe does that make sense. Lol, talk about left field, and gross. I just have to keep doing me, and take care of myself. She can accuse and make assumptions all day long, everything comes out in the wash sooner or later.

That's projection at it's finest. Crazy! sick crazy

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard