Hi Mozza, I just wanted to drop by and thank you for your continued support and interest in my sitch, the book recommendations and sound advice you've given. I really do appreciate it.

Regarding the posts about body image, I agree that most often we see ourselves as being less than we would hope, particularly after something like our sitch's happens (it's hardly a confidence booster!!).

It's all subjective though. One of my friends is around 20 stone and not what I would think of as good looking and yet his W could be on the catwalk. It's all down to his personality and confidence I suppose but it just goes to show that you never really know what the opposite sex see (or even more importantly..think!).

I do know that there's someone out there for all of us. Most of us thought we'd found them already. Maybe we did and it'll either work out or it wont OR maybe our sitch's were meant to happen to us so we could grow into the people we were always meant to be and find the REAL right person for us?

So WAW is the woman I want, but this OM came and stole her. I feel... castrated, I guess. I'm wondering if other LBS feel this too. I guess most of us feel the same way. You know my sitch on OM, so if I substitute "OM" for "Alien" that works for me.]

You're a great guy Mozza and I wish you all the best.

Barry.

Me 40 W 38
T 23 M 21
S21 S19 D16 S14
BD 19/12/2014
D mentioned 27/2/2015.
I filed 08/04/2015, D Absolute 04/11/2015