Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: rppfl
V, I still worry about you. Yes, your H is free to express what he believes. And arguing about it won't change his mind. But this just feels too similar to what I did for years on end, which is stuff my emotions and feelings and opinions down, hoping that one day it would be different. Maybe I am totally projecting onto you and you aren't doing that. For your sake, I hope not.

Love to come for a ride in your red car. You come pick me up and we'll cruise over the causeway to SoBe. It's a lovely day. wink

RPP: H invalidates my emotions, feelings and opinions. I am entitled to them and do express them, but usually this produces rants and spew. So it is a waste of time.

My emotions, feelings and opinions are mine, and I am enforcing my boundaries, even though that is difficult on occasions.

I would enjoy driving in the sun with you over to SoBe. The weather is better here today.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

E
edz Offline
E
Dorset isn't that far matey, come and see durdle daw Hengistbury head and dinner at the beach, shotgun though I won't fit in the back seat (behave yourself you lot meant I have long legs, oh wait, not helping myself here wink )

Seriously though ugh sorry you're hearing this stuff. I dont get the massive change almost lurch in views or what's hoped to be gained, I know its hurtful and disrespectful to behave this way to you though and for that I'm sorry you're having a cr@ppy time, crank up cruisin by Marvin gaye or if you're feeling rebellious how about you could be mine by guns'n'roses, jumping jack flash ... All on my car memory stick, play em loud, mind you so are the prodigy and imagine dragons eclectic is my middle name, well no its not but it should be!

Take it easy matey smile

Last edited by edz; 02/27/15 03:37 PM.

M:44, W:46, S:10
M 13 years, T 15
BD:23/7/2014
W/S Moved to MIL: 23/7/2014
My new place: 21/11/2014
W/S back to flat 22/11/2014
W coming closer, talking 4/2015
Piecing 5/2015
Moving in again 6/2015
edz #2542963 02/27/15 04:48 PM
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Edz

You would be in deep trouble......

It's a 2 seater, so no back seat, only a trunk. That would be interesting, like an old gangster movie, but wait no room in the trunk as it is already full of my junk!

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 02/27/15 04:50 PM.

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
H is annoyed with V. I fell asleep last night after H had suggested we go to the pub. I am unwilling to go to the pub with H but it is the first time he has suggested anything so said yes. Then promptly fell asleep, awoke this morning fully clothed in my boots, freezing cold.

I would love time off work and have not really had any yet this year. However my business is falling to pieces as I am so distracted that I am not functioning. No invoices have been sent out for months as I have concentrated on tax year end and this month has been a complete wash out.

I would really like to get it together for my business and my efforts are elsewhere. It feels all fractured. V is concentrating on V and some times it works well although this month not so much.

So what used to come easily is now taking great effort and I really prefer some days off and physically this is poor as I sit for some very long hours at my computer. I am tired from all I do. It seems endless and yes I know this is the jackal with ears pointing inwards!

Financially this is necessary for me.

GAL

Thursday work 1 pt gym 2 pts gam-anon 2 pts
Friday work 1 pt gym 2 pts
Sat work 1 pt gym 2 pts dancing 3 -1 H pts shopping 1 pt
Sun work 1 pt gym 2 pts CF 1 pt dancing Ceroc 3 pts
Mon work 1 pt gym 2 pt
Tues work 1 pt lunch with staff 1 pt gym 1 pt SGD birthday 2 pts
Wed work 1 pt gym 1 pt orange wed with meal 3 pts
Total=34 pts

V

V 64, WAW

S
S
V, I'm sorry to hear that. Hey, you need to make your invoicing a priority and get paid for all the hard work you've done my friend! Can someone help you with that?

Hope you have a good weekend, lovely V (((V)))

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
Sotto #2543217 02/28/15 08:50 AM
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Thank you Toots. I will be gym and working . a little posting too.

Oh and driving my little red car!

Albeit with Edz in the boot...........

This car will be my pride and joy

V

V 64, WAW

J
J
Have a good weekend V.

I hope your H can at least control himself enough to not out you any more offensive out bursts

Both mid 30s, 2 young kids
BD 7sep14
XW moved on long ago, now living with OM1
D paperwork in progress
G
gan Offline
G
That conversation between H and bestie? I'm not surprised it has thrown you. That would have rocked me to my core.

V, you are a wise person and a magnet to us all. Please take care of yourself.

H 37 Me 36
Together 15 years
Married 5 years
No kids
BD Apr 2014
H moved out 2 Jun 2014
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Of late Jim I have had a tendency to remove myself tempoarily from H. This is the best move in the temporary time frame and creates difficulties in the longer time frame. H says he feels abandoned and there is some truth in it. It removes me from his spew, rants, insults of V and offensive (to me) outbursts. I suspect I find H views objectionable but it is his timing and method of delivery I dislike more.

I have tried to reframe it, but now I have a boundary.

H, when you present your views and opinions to me when you have been drinking then I find them difficult to accept as your views. If you present by outburst then I will leave and make no comment.

Enough.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 02/28/15 09:39 AM.

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Gan, I value your comments and empathy, it really helps

I will make steps with Bestie. Whilst I know this is H issue and views then it affects me.

Bestie is very important to me and any help or advice is welcome.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 02/28/15 09:47 AM.

V 64, WAW

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard