Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
L
Leon01 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
He did have a bit of a cough this week. But otherwise he seemed fine. No fever or any other symptoms that would lead me to believe there is anything wrong with him.

I think the W had a concern because of the measles scare going on.

life is too short....
L
Leon01 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Last night I came home, made dinner and we ate. Afterwards i hit the shower dressed up nice and left for a couple of hours. She was up waiting for me when I got home again. So thanks again Starsky.

I ordered DR as well. Hopefully it will come next week.

life is too short....
L
Leon01 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Another friend advised me to remove my wedding ring since the W removed hers. Good idea?

life is too short....
C
C
Originally Posted By: Leon01

I ordered DR as well. Hopefully it will come next week.

In the mean time read chapter 1

http://divorcebusting.com/sample_book_chapters.htm

Me-70, D37,S36
S
S
Don't get hung up about the rings. Some LBH'S tend to make a big deal out it, but my opinion is to do whatever makes you feel better. Just as long as you don't go either way hoping to get some reaction from her.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
L
Leon01 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Ok. Thanks for the advice.

life is too short....
L
Leon01 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks. Hopefully the book will arrive tomorrow.

The Weekend was pretty uneventful. I found out that a close friend is going through the same thing so i have someone to connect with now.

Tonight is going to be tough though. I get to sit here and watch her dress up nice for work. I have been doing something reading on the affair fog and a lot of it is very similar to my sitch. I really have to learn to practice patience when it comes to this.

life is too short....
S
S
Is there anyone who could keep the kids a while? If so, beat her to the punch and YOU get dressed up to go out. If that's not possible, then find something fun to do with the boys. Never give the impression you are playing the role of a victim. You are not a victim who gets to watch her dress up for work! Seriously, don't pay any attention to her getting ready. What can you do that will be fun for the kids, where all three of you are having a blast when she leaves out.

Then don't make a big thing over her leaving. No hugs, kisses, ILY's, .....nothing more than, "Okay, see ya later".

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
L
Leon01 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Sandi,

Thanks for the advice. I don't show her that it bothers me. I usually smile and say goodbye when she leaves. I will find something to occupy myself with tonight when she leaves.

Oh and the ILYs stopped a while ago.

life is too short....
S
S
Don't wait till AFTER she leaves. The point is to be doing something enjoyable BEFORE she leaves.

Do you see?

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard