Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
S
Is she still in contact with her OM?

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
D
D
Originally Posted By: Starsky309
Is she still in contact with her OM?

Starsky309,

Is your belief that as long as she is still "with" the OM, that any attempts at romance and affection are a waste of time or can set you back?

M
mikechc Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Starsky, I don't know. I have not been tracking her or looking on her phone. I think she is. I say that because I believe she changed the passcode on her phone as I happened to notice her typing it in one day and it was different. She hasn't said that she stopped.

I think she is on the fence, so I don't want to push her away, but don't want to buy her something nice or romantic either. I know this one day is not going to be the make or brake with us, but just trying to send the right message.

M 51
W 45 (WAW)
S 14
S 11 (Disabled)
M 16
T 18
S
S
Originally Posted By: mikechc
She hasn't said that she stopped.

Then I wouldn't do anything that is pursuing her. Maybe a funny "Shoebox"-type card, no mushy note inside, with a small practical gift card like to Starbucks or something.

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
M
mikechc Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thank you Starsky.

M 51
W 45 (WAW)
S 14
S 11 (Disabled)
M 16
T 18
M
mikechc Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Yesterday met my W for a Kiwanis lunch that my 11 year old was invited to represent his school. It went well. W was friendly and I tried to spend most of my time talking with his teacher and principal As well as my S. W gave me a peck on the lips when we left.

I didn't get much sleep last night thinking about today and what I got W for V day. I got her a generic card more about Gods love. Wrote a note about Gods love and that I pray for her every day. Just signed my name, no I love you. I gave here some candy she likes, with it. She gave me a card that said " to the man I love, no note and signed it with a heart and happy face. She wrapped 2 gifts, a pair of shorts and shoes. She acted happy but no bugs or kisses this morning. She went to play racquetball. May be seeing OM, don't know, don't ask.

Need to confront her on our finances. May do that tomorrow. Need to keep calm and use "that doesn't work for me". Always open to anyone's thoughts or insights.

M 51
W 45 (WAW)
S 14
S 11 (Disabled)
M 16
T 18
O
O
HP

that is exactly what my wife is doing to me. Continuing her affair but still wants to be my best friend. Im soon to be moving out and it isn't going to happen. They will dangle carrots of hope all day long just to make sure you're still dancing to their tune, then walk out the door to OM and then ring you on way back from sleeping with him to make sure you're still dancing. They want it all.

Me:40 W:35
D:8
T:13 M:10
WAW: 7/14
PA Discovered: 1/15 at least 6 months
Moved out and moved on

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard