Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
S
S
And GREAT JOB on the cooking! That has the same effect, AND you get to EAT it!! Lol

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
C
C
Nice...I told you you'll make progress ..slowly but surely.
I used to look at it as a "game" sort of too like you said in the end. But it's one where you should also to expect to 'lose'...or at least lose what your original goal was, but WIN in another way than expected (becoming a better person, succeed in life, maybe have a different much better relationship one day)...life is LONG!!

Funny I cooked for the first time in 2 months yesterday haha. I used to cook a lot...and tmrw I'll make killer goulash. Since W still is my roommate not sure if I should offer her some. I did yesterday but she had eaten already but tried some.

Me 32 (German) Wife 28
T 3yrs M 2yrs
Moved to US for W
No kids
BD 6/2014
In house separation
Confirmed EA 1/2015
(ongoing since BD)
OM not ready
Real D talk started 1/27/15

R
RysinMn Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Funny you said that starsky I did just that, manned it up a bit. Then I took out my guitars and ukulele and put those in the living room. She doesn't like things out and about. Lol. I have a few pic I need to get frames for that will do good in the bedroom was thinking of hanging my JD whiskey flag up in there.what do you think. I also have a few drum sticks from a concert I caught I was thinking of displaying. Yeah I've always cooked but only select things cause she seemed to love cooking for me so much. But she really doesn't know the depth of my abilities lol. Just thought about goulash actually it's one of my specialties. Do you add corn? Gonna make lamb in a butter cury sauce tomorrow. Let's see how that goes over lol.too bad I don't have anyone to share it with.

On another note I am officially down 25+lbs since returning from deployment. Thinnest I've been in years. Just gotta keep trucking. I don't wanna lose too much more then I'll start chipping into my muscle and that is a no no!!! Well thank everyone for you advice I'm off to do a little acro "on the side and down low of course."

RysingMan

Me:31 W:29
T:8 M:4
D bomb: 10/2014
S 1/2015
C
C
No corn. I got the best goulash recipe ever (german) want it?
I'm curious for a long time, why is my PMing disabled here?

Me 32 (German) Wife 28
T 3yrs M 2yrs
Moved to US for W
No kids
BD 6/2014
In house separation
Confirmed EA 1/2015
(ongoing since BD)
OM not ready

R
RysinMn Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I never offer I just leave it for her. Lol if she eats that is ok if not her loss. Though I hear OM is a amazing cook. But I know he can never cook the things I could. There will always be that special set of things only I cook. I kinda take pride in that. Turkey, mash taters, these are my things lol.

RysingMan

S 1/2015
R
RysinMn Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Would love it....!

RysingMan

S 1/2015
T
T
Ummmm, did I hear you callin'?!? grin

HELL YES! Genius ideas! And what Starsky said:

I think you should move back into the marital bedroom and man cave IT up a bit! Dark, masculine sheet and comforter combo.

YES x a million!!! That's HOT! (I mean, I'd change it back to blues and grays and mustard-yellows and ruffles if I came back home ... LOL! ... but for where you are right now?!? This is GENIUS!)

P.S. You mentioned a ukulele, right? I JUST started learning the uke! My son wanted to try it; come to find out, I'm more interested than he is. Fun little instrument!!! S8 is playing the soprano; I find that hard for my fingers to jump around, so I put a concert one on my "wish list." smile

As for the martini glasses? (You clever little devil, you!) I see absolutely NOTHING wrong with you staging something every now and again; I did it, too! Don't go overboard, and - yes - certainly don't outright suggest it's another woman; that would be a BAD idea. But something that simple and non-specific? Not a dang thing wrong with it. It helps your PMA, and the "mystery" gives W something to think about.

So, yeah, back to those dark, masculine sheets ... whew ... I'm putting my feet in the shoes of a WAW ... and, dude, that would drive me nuts. PERFECT. Hell, make them satin sheets while you're at it. Black or gray or dark brown. Men love the feel of satin, right?!? laugh

Well done, Rysin. VERY well done.

M: 40 H: 44
Married 14 years
S11 & D6; D20 & D19 from previous M
2BDs/PAs, 8 years apart
Piecing: April 2014
T
T
Complex,

PMs are disabled because the folks that run the boards don't want us exposing our identities; they have their reasons, though I wish it wasn't the case. frown I know I won't be around these boards forever, but I've made friends here that feel more like friends than the ones I have "out here" because the folks here walked me through a time in my life when I didn't feel comfortable confiding in most people "out here." It blows, and it hasn't always been that way. But those are the rules now.

Married 14 years
2BDs/PAs, 8 years apart
T
T
Can you paint the walls where you live? Is it rented or your own place? Painting the bedroom walls, as Starsky suggested: Also genius. I love ALL of this. (Like, I'm over here, rubbing my hands together and wearing an evil grin ... not because I'm evil; I'm actually more like Cupid. But you DO know - don't you? - that Cupid dipped his arrows in sweet, delicious honey before ZAPPING unsuspecting lovers with the razor-sharp, pointed ends of said arrows, right? Honey and darts, baby. Honey and darts. You've got this, brother. Muahahahahaha.) wink

Married 14 years
2BDs/PAs, 8 years apart
C
C
Yeah. That actually gives me some good ideas smile
I still live with WAW, but I could make some little changed at home. Like you said, nothing over the top, but some small accents. Maybe putting a single picture up, from a vacation (before W).
What do you think, since I still live with her. It can't be pursuing or whatsoever, just some gesture of "moving on, doing my own thing"...?

I got to translate the recipe for you Rysn!

I understand that they don't want us to meet outside of this, it distracts. I mean there's always a way, but the focus in on our sitch!

Last edited by Complex; 02/12/15 06:04 AM.

Me 32 (German) Wife 28
T 3yrs M 2yrs
Moved to US for W
No kids
BD 6/2014
In house separation
Confirmed EA 1/2015
(ongoing since BD)
OM not ready

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis