Starsky309 #2537699 02/12/15 11:44 PM
M
Mac00 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: Starsky309
Originally Posted By: Mac00
She'll be at home now. Maybe on the phone, maybe not. But I would hope after the row this a.m., she's got a lot to think about...well, until they talk tonight. He may not be supportive if she tells him SHE has to file, and SHE will have to find a place to live.

And maybe she'll (in time) come to realize that his involvement in our lives wasn't such a great idea. For now she knows, unequivocally. She has to $hit, or get off the pot, and live with whatever decision she makes.

MINDREADING.

Oh, no, I know she's at home with the kids. And they do talk every night since the dbomb. True tho, I donk 'know' what will be said, and sure, its wishful thinking, but hopefully someone will turn on a light.

"Sometimes, if ones' words are not better than silence, once should be silent."
M
Mac00 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: DaddyLongShanks
She told me if I move out, she promises she will participate in "shared custody" Up here in Ontario, it basically means, each parent has the children an equal amount of time each month. She wants me to spend as much time with the kids as possible. (Interesting considering today I'm World's Biggest A$$hole).

Keeps you "on the hook". Plus it keeps you in her reach, so she will be able to communicate with you. She gets to do her side stuff with OM(s) often enough, and split it up so that it's cleanly done within the system.

I didn't see this earlier. 'On the Hook'. You know, I'll be honest. Yes, I neglected her emotions, I didn't even understand that until I started researching MW's Divorce Busters videos, ect. But, I have somewhere, the thought that if we two were actually living apart, and I wasn't around everyday, even just to 'see' or know what I was up to, she honestly would at some point " miss" me enough to send a msg about making a mistake. Not right away, not 'soon after' but, eventually. She knows no matter what, we're in each others lives, until we both die.
She knows deep inside that I love her every bit today, as the day I said my vows. She knows I'd never let anything hurt her or my kids.

Mac00 #2537734 02/13/15 02:35 AM
M
Mac00 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
The other thing (mentioned it earlier) was the match.com she signed up for a week ago. This is just supposition, I clearly don't know one way or the other. But, I checked the account. She created only a profile name, the actual profile was never completed, ergo, not visible to anyone, no incoming/outgoing, Nada. She mentioned the other note, she's not actively looking for someone, in fact asked me 'do you really think its a good time to look for a girlfriend?'. She has this EA going on, so, is "happy". But, she confirms a match.com profile she doesn't fill out. She told me today, she was in a different mood when she signed up. Could it be, she couldn't proceed, not because of the EA attachment, but because after the " confirmation" of the profile, there was a moment of clarity? Just a thought.

Mac00 #2537756 02/13/15 04:24 AM
M
Mac00 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I understand I shouldn't believe everything I hear and only have of what I see. She's actually looking up apartments right now, and my god, jobs. Small ones, but jobs. She hasn't worked in a 'regular' job for 6yrs. Must be feeling the stress of going out on her own. She applied for the RCMP 7-10yrs ago, got thru the process, and decided not to continue as she (her words) didn't have the personality to be a cop. For 2 months, she's been talking about it again. I honestly hope she doesn't apply. It's extremely tough, physical/mental testing just to apply. She's very, well, "homebody" and I dont want her hurt if she doesn't make it. She decided to apply originally because I was applying and wanted to see if she could "beat" me in. It was a little friendly wager we had. So guys...question. She does this, she actually moves...how much does that dimish the possiblity that this could still work, or, on the other hand, does it possible INCREASE the chance it'll work, is that possible?

Mac00 #2537758 02/13/15 04:26 AM
M
Mac00 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
It's the same town, regardless of where, I'd say 10-15 min max driving distance.

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard