Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
G
Bb,

I'm sorry for sounding curt. Don't *wait* for your h's actions to show up. Live your life. Focus on you and your girls and make changes that make you the best BB. Just let it transpire (<<<<<I struggle big time with letting things develop).

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
job Offline
I agree/w Georgia, actions speak far louder than words. He has a lot of work ahead of him to "win" you back. He needs to be transparent and do the necessary work to find out why he has felt the way he has for some time. You can't help him...he's got to find out the reason for his feelings before he can go any further in his proclamations of wanting to work things out w/you.

Keep your expectations at zero and I would still continue on w/my plans to move in April. If he truly wants to reconcile, he will find away to earn your trust and be there for you during this move. After all, the school year ends in June, which is two months after your move and he may need to think about moving closer to you, if he is still having clarity and wants to reconcile.

Time will tell whether the breakup w/the ow is done or if he went into panic mode because you advised the landlord that you are moving and moving forward w/your life. Sometimes, when the rug is pulled out from under them, they panic and say things to woo you back into the drama. Continue as you have been and no more relationship talks for a while. He has a lot of work to do and his focus has to be on himself and healing. You will need to keep your focus on you and your children for now.

B
BBlove Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thank you both... I will do all this!!!! Starting now lol... I stupidly sent an email yesterday expressing my feeling of how I feel this is all a dream and that I'm so nervous because he works with ow (till end of school year). And reminded him that this doesn't all mean I expect him to be at the house everyday now. That he should continue to use the time to find what he wants and needs. Of course I'm glad I sent it because I wanted to get those thing off my chest but don't want to seem like I'm applying the pressure. So from here on I promised myself to continue to let go and move forward and just see what happens. Lord knows I have a TON and a half of things to do for the move! On with it BB!!! Thank you all for being a sounding board And putting me in check.
I know I need it!

M:32 H: 40
D1: 3
D2: 9 months old
Bomb dropped: 2/4/14 (I was 7 month preg)
Moved out: 11/15/14
OW confirmed and supposedly dumped 1/15
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard