Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2531167 01/26/15 07:00 PM
B
BDeman Offline OP
OP Offline
B
My wife and I have been married for 11 years with two children. She told me to leave about 3 weeks ago and said she wanted a divorce. I did many horrible things to her. I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety. Since then I have changed my life. I have not argued with her in about a week but she still didn't talk much to me (except about the kids and bills). This past Friday I went over around 10 after the kids went to bed and we talked about many things for 4 hours. Then I asked if I could stay. She said yes and we had amazing sex for a couple of hours. I slept there that night. The next day (Saturday) she told me to leave around 11:00 am. I did. I called her that night and told her I was coming over again. She didn't disagree. We ended up having sex again (better than the night before) and I slept with her again holding each other like we haven't done in a long time. Yesterday morning she told me to leave again. She would not let me stay last night. I am so confused. DO you think this is just her fighting her emotions and feelings/? a mutual friend of ours said she thinks my wife just feels that she hasn't been mad at me long enough. What does every body else think? Thanks!

C
C
Welcome to the board

Get out and GAL.

DETACH.

Believe none of what she says and half of what she does.

Have NO EXPECTATIONS.

Take care of yourself, breathe, eat, sleep, exercise.

You are on moderation right now on the forum.
SO post in small frequent posts until you get off of it.

Your W is giving you a GIFT.
THE GIFT OF TIME.

USE it wisely.

Knowledge is Power - Sir Francis Bacon

Me-70, D37,S36
B
BDeman Offline OP
OP Offline
B
yeah I agree. she is sending mixed signals...she won't even talk to me anymore. I think ill leave her alone and concentrate on myself again

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard