Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Joe46 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I don't know how much more of this I can take. Suffering from depression and felling all alone are just killing me. I have left my wife alone and tried to do my own thing. I think she is happier because I am not bothering her now. I think she is also having an online affair. It is breaking my heart that we have to go through this and have 2 young innocent children.

Me:44
EXW 44
Wonderful Children
M11, T14
BD 6/14
OM Confirmed
Divorce Final 2/25/16
"It works if you work it!"

S
S
Hi Joe, your post is worrying, have you thought about calling a crisis hotline and speaking to your doctor about antidepressants if you haven't yet? There's nothing to be ashamed of in either, a lot of people on these boards and in this situation have done so, antidepressants can help you feel better so you can focus more on GAL (getting a life, if you're reading Divorce Remedy you'll see the section on it, it's important to get out and about).

Do you know of your local crisis hotline? Have a quick search online. I rang mine a few weeks ago when I was up in the middle of the night and kept crying and couldn't sleep, and I didn't want to bother my friends. Depending on the specific hotline, they may be able to speak to you about different issues (mine was happy to take calls regarding any issue, from depression to suicide to divorce to death in the family). The one I spoke to gave me a full hour of her attention and it was great, it just felt really nice having someone to speak to who was listening without passing judgement. You might want to give it a try.

Me 28 / H 28
M 1 / T 2.5
BOMB 12-3-14 "I don't feel like myself any more"
Still living together, separate rooms.
T
T
Joe, post in Newcomers. There's a lot more traffic there, so you'll get many more responses from people on the boards.

M: 40 H: 44
Married 14 years
S11 & D6; D20 & D19 from previous M
2BDs/PAs, 8 years apart
Piecing: April 2014

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard