Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
J
J
On the plus side your son isn't covert about his contracts.

Both mid 30s, 2 young kids
BD 7sep14
XW moved on long ago, now living with OM1
D paperwork in progress
V
V
Salmost17 can the money thing wait until his birthday or Xmas. Maybe he needs the cash to buy gg a present or two!

Love the idea of the lunch thing.

A friend from gam anon got angry at her H as he had spent all the cash on gambling but complained about the lack of food, particularly meat. So she made him a curry with tinned cat food and watched him eat it. He said it was delicious.

Apparently does not work with dog food, cat food is better quality!
I mention this as she felt her revenge was sweet, but I am betting yours is better.

You seem to be getting all your paperwork sorted to slay H in court.
What kick ass outfit do you plan, or will it be real demure belle time with lace collar and cuffs, pale pink lipstick.?
Tons
Vanilla

Last edited by Vanilla; 12/09/14 01:28 AM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I doubt salmost17 is planning Christmas presents. That has not been mentioned.

He wanted credit for his phone and partying with his mates. I think he's been buyin ciggies which would explain $20. He is in a position to get a job. I texted him and took the postive thing that he had already been job hunting but his replies say he hasn't been. If he really really wants a job I'm pretty darn sure he can get something.

Even dish pigging for cash at the local Chinese restaurant. He's been in town 2 weeks.

Oh rhc, come by work this morning. We chatted he seems happy to see me. Mind you gg as over flowing with happy and kept tripping over my holiday wrap up. I got dragged off by the boss.

Light breezey flirty. Lets hope he's back later in the week for his regular visit! grin

I think I need a new outfit thinking tho I must include red shoes. I doubt h will want to air all his dirty wash out in the open hey?

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Looks like some of the help issues have been solved.
Just solutions fell out of the clouds in my lap!

Oh dear that was h statement about ow! She just fell in my lap.

It did tho. I might have a guest over Christmas and help with the horses and stuff. With another person here I might get focused and we might achieve some of the things that's needed to be done.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
S
S
"Oh dear that was h statement about ow! She just fell in my lap."

Wow....so she just dropped out of the sky? And he was sitting right there...Amazing!! :-)

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
P
P
GG, you really got this whole business of detachment. Seems you will be better then you were for long years.

You go girl. The L stuff should be hard, and expensive. But it's all worth if you get all you deserve and more for the painful times.

I wonder if I can do the red shoes, never did. Like boots and they are normally black.

Need to learn with you Gg, how to be a girl with a spirit.

Luck to you!
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16
D:8/5/2015

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
To be real honnest, there was discussions with bestie and her hubby.

She summed her an I up as strong fun women who can do anything we choose. To men we are seen as together independent, louder and quirky in a scary way. We tend to scare em off.

Her hubby disagreed he said boys and weaklings will be but men who can stand up meh!
Seems there's a shortage of real men who can get up and lead. I am tired, xh he wanted to have everything done for him. H well he thought he got to decided and control everything from what time you got up, your free time and where you went in between. Why can't anyone lead and support?

Seems I've never owned red shoes before and seriously I thought I would hardly wear them, they would only go with one dress I bought them to go with.

They have fast become my faves, and red goes with much more than I ever though it would. Blue and dark dresses, lighter white dresses red and black higher than I would have worn for years, since my 20's but with a thick solid heels I'm very stable in them.
I do have a knack of being able to walk in heels in the paddock and be fine, stick me on concrete and smooth stuff I can fall down dead no problem. The dresses and shoes is about making me feel good. The really make me act, walk and feel different. To be honnest I tend to turns heads, something I never noticed before. Perhaps just the fact I've set the bar higher by being dressed at a higher level. I like to think it is the fact I've been trying to include regular customers in small chats recognise them wave from afar make an effort even if your funny about your day or share a joke.

Oh an I earlier culled the shoes to 17pairs. Most of them were op shop purchases, less than $10 each over the years.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
gg

You inspire me! I wore my Xmas dress today at the staff party with my black over the knee boots and red hair tie. Still can't wear lipstick though as just putting it on gives me pressure on my tooth.

I also look funny eating from one side of my mouth so generally I have soup or custard. Savoury or sweet lumps.

Your besties H sounds a real gem and grounded too. I can just see you all laughing and joking. He is largely correct.

My H made a comment about one of his potential OWs that "she only really wants pipe and slippers, that would not be for me". I was tempted to say something inappropriate about cigarettes and golf shoes but thought better of it.

A cull of your shoes, an interesting description and I am wondering what a collective of shoes would be called? A walkabout of shoes?

I am finding it interesting that you talk about H controlling your behaviour. Was this a feature in your previous relationships? What about his?
Kick ass gf
Vanilla

Last edited by Vanilla; 12/10/14 02:12 AM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
We might need a new thread soon,

xh, he wanted to be looked after. He thought his role ended when he finished work and after this he could retire to the couch. THat nice stuff would flow his way and it did. Gg made stuff happen, but he hated gg having a life and interests. He refused to look after our child when he wasn't working to allow me to do productive things, like taxes and take 30min to walk for exercise.

Xh felt he was having the child dumped on him. 11years later he has decided he has a responsibility.

H wanted to know every thing, control, things how what where and when we did stuff.
He would agree or push me to do things he thought ok then complain with bitter bitter resentment after the fact.

Things I bought for our joint hobby ended up in his shed and now as his property. Joint property is also his. As there was no r no joint anything. He even had the hide to talk in his statement from the L gg asked to r and I refused!

He wanted to tell me what time to get up, what time worked for him to go to bed. I put up with it more and more as I was trying to make things better. H thought was if some one really loves you they will be as accommodating as they can to change as you need. He expected his needs to come above every thing.

The L statement is a relationship talk almost from him.
Bit tired today. Just not firing as sparky as normal.
H used to say I had more shoes than a centipede. To which I said I won't stop until I have enough for a millipede.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well that went down hill a bit. Felt like I coulda fainted this arvo.

So I decided to just before quitting time, practice me chatting up skills. The thought process was well if I'm scarey to blokes maybe pick the best looking dude that comes in and ask him some questions.

And as has happened so far, it just happened one of the gym junkies came in tonight. So I a just asked open ended questions.
Where do you work? Etc.
yeah I have talked to him before often but it was funny to see him do the whole double take.

At times a bit stilted but all in all, he sort of asked questions back, which was a bit wow. Often customers chat but not like they are interested in you.
Had another bloke just say " well it's not like you could go home sit on the couch and do nothing husband kids.... Life! "

Gg quirky reply "nup none of those at my place and the child just packed his bag and shot thru too, easy to lock 5 dogs and a poddy lamb out side"

Que crickets! Mmm must have over shared. Oh well to bad so sad. Maybe time for another thread kiddies.

Oh the only thing I left out about xh was he drank his family drinks and both his brother and sister were alcoholics. He was in his was too.

He doesn't now but if he had one drink in the past he wouldn't stop till he threw up most times. He could buy a carton of beer and not stop till gone.

Last edited by Ggrass; 12/10/14 09:38 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard