Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
V
V
I bought 2 sets of the vanilla!

I will let you know how it goes.

Vanilla

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Now all we need is mr vanilla to be hungry! grin laugh

At this rate this threads gunna die before next week, let alone Christmas.

Just had the best session with the yearling. Spent 10min and accomplished more in 15min than I ever did with any foal in the last few years. I just could read her, I used technics to put her where I wanted her and just made her think I was the biggest baddest meanie so she didn't turn her heels to my face and kick me again.

Which happened when I was at my lowest. I got the rope on her and the drench down her neck. All in 15min. No sweat on either of us. Then Once she complied I let her out of the yard and walked away.

Great stuff. They will leave soon. I love having the young ones, but I equally love when they leave home and start life with bgp.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Another brag, I got a letter today in the mail.....

~ jumps up and down finally

I'm now officially a gun toting gg! I notification today I can pick up my gun licence and s16 gun.

So I didn't want the licence I'm far from over the moon, but it is exciting for the fact I'm getting to do my truck test next week.

I want our truck as part of settlement and I need a liecnece to drive it even if its only a learners, I cannot wait to see h face when gg drives it out the drive way.

He will spew no doubt, in fact I suspect he will think I'm not licensed and try to get me pulled over. I never had the truck ticket as that was h job, he thought I needed him and he was irreplaceable in that respect. It was a joint thing.

I cannot leave my knickers out but boy I can drive "his truck" grin wink

That will be in your face ms gg moving on without you. Ponders driving in heels lol

Toying with buying a pretty fancy shotty like any old ma and pa have in the far south!

Last edited by Ggrass; 12/05/14 11:32 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
Gg

Moving on. Driving a truck. I am in awe, I see you as a definite heroine of the old west.

Nearest I can get was driving a double decker bus around a skid pan for charity, many years ago, with tons of others of course. But that was once only although I have thought just recently of becoming white van woman.

Don't drive in heels though, over here in the uk driving in inappropriate shoes is considered a factor in dangerous driving. When you are pulled over then the delicious victory of it need not be tarnished!

Loving it gg, loving it!
Vanilla

Last edited by Vanilla; 12/06/14 12:39 PM.

V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
The whole driving in heels was just more the character and vision it will create.

I need to study a bit today, so I'm in a good place to pass this test. It's more about what the truck and licence represents.

H thinks that I need him for that role. He doesn't think I can do it, or will do it as before I never got around to doing the test. I wanted him to have a role that was his to feel he was needed. I suspect he felt Insecure and wanted to feel irreplaceable.

It's in a way an action, I don't need to say anything. I don't need to wave a badge or make a big song. It's just done, I used to be better at doing before he made me think I was worthless.

Same as going out for dinner, my friends do it for a social outing and to make sure I'm eating at least one decent meal per week. I'm still forgetting meals, but it's fun too.
Dressing nice, going to effort make me feel like I'm doing something.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
It is a wonderful action, speaking louder than words.

Gg you are so strong now in your recovery, seeing more of what you want and need. I have such a wonderful vision of you with your young horses and truck running you life in your kick ass heels and low cut dresses.

You haven't spoken of s16 for a while, any news on that front?

Vanilla

V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well funny about that apart from I love you mum now buy me credit for my phone.

I got a text at 1am, this morning, can you bring my dog in to see me when your coming to town.

I texted back your 2 weeks are up. He has credit and so now is ignoring me. I will see him tomorrow and try to sort stuff out. If he's not coming home he's of an age, I cannot force him. He won't be able to have his dog, so as it won't stay put in my yard it whines all day and night and cannot be trusted not to nick food constantly, might be re homed to a mate.

He wants dog but hasn't spent any time with it in nearly 2.5 months. Not fair on the dog.

We had dinner out and another mate came had a drinkie with me. She is going to join our dinners with her son (who seems to have also given up his tes%#^* I'm sure you can work out that means man bit,) in a recent break up before winter, so months and months ago.

What's with all these men who do that, you own them guys not the x!

Wore a new skirt well I bought in 2003 or earlier and never wore it. never had the right top, but now have several. Soft pink skirt dark top heels to match and bag.
There was no spy out the front, but as is the way with small towns, the local gossip was there. She made some comments, wow you look awesome, the weight loss, the outfit.

Pretty sure I almost made the front page of the local paper, well in gossip circles I have.
At least I still have several more outfits till I have to repeat one i can start mixing it up as well. By then I might have some others that fit, if not the op shops are just waiting.

Missed a couple of days with the horse due to rain, oh and there seems to be a lack of bull poo or bs, the bulls have gorn AWOL. I think same for a couple of fences crossing the creeks too. Mare that's foaling soon is still intact. The lambs doing really well considering how far back he started.
Rumour is the new roster is now out of date so even tho I haven't worked a day of it, it more than likely going to change again, before too long.

Shows a cool head and no expectations work. I didn't want the newest roster but it looks like that by being flexible it's going to work for me. I have the hours so they can shunt me based on experience to the shifts I want.

Go meeeee! Go meeee!

Last edited by Ggrass; 12/07/14 10:26 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Runs In its late folks but not nearly pumpkin hour at which cinders is left walking home with mice!

I will never really walk again, swirls around swooshing shirts and tripping over heals.
I gots me a red hot truck license, well a learner permit. Gun licence is being sent in a few weeks.

There a tree in fence issue, and thus the lack of bs and AWOL bulls. Got kidnapped by my oldest bestie, had to help her finish a couple of her jobs. Only thing is heels aren't the best to help mop floors in and skirts get tangled up the rollers of the mop bucket.

And yes I did the whole hike up the skirt and tuck it in to the nickers trick, but the skirt was asymmetrical so epic failure. She did want pics but I thought evidence might just get us in trouble.

Bestie and hubby are coming to Sunday dinner so this week I thought I might have to stay home as our regular crew can't come seems we will actually have more at our table than ever before.

Found a few more documents for the L, this just keeps getting better and better.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
gan Offline
G
You crack me up, Ggrass! You sound like a real riot. Good for you.

H 37 Me 36
Together 15 years
Married 5 years
No kids
BD Apr 2014
H moved out 2 Jun 2014
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Oh and seems salmost17 still loves me, yes he needs money.

How did y'all guess?
After a back and forth I got sick of his crap and let crickets take over.
Tomorrow I think I will text, as school is now out and your in town perhaps get a job.

Seems all his money that he was saving is spent. Rolls eyes funny about that.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard