Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
The pay stubs are already on the pile for the atty.

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
K
kml Offline
K
Btw, your attorney has requested proof of Smokie's income, right? For all you know he could have gotten a raise since the last time you got a look at a paystub.

L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Yes, he supeonead all that info.

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Maybe it was tit for tat. Or tit for a$$hat.

L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Just emailed text message no. 60. Each email have five texts. Ick.

Man, he was really charming. Don't see how I will trust ever again. He sounded so sincere.

job Offline
Any mention of bank records, withdrawals from retirement, CD's, 401K or IRAs? Now, I know he withdrew money from some account and blew it. That should be noted.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I'm only up to Jan of 2013.

K
kml Offline
K
Ummm....you're not emailing your lawyer every text message, are you? JUst send ones that are pertinent to specific issues.

L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
He hasn't supplied his discovery yet. But, yes, I'm being asked specific questions about retirement and so forth. My atty is aware of the deferred comp money.

I am not sending all these text messages, but I am looking through them and noting when I asked for money, when he visited D12, confessed his drug use and gave umpteen apologies.

L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I'm breaking this down. I feel pretty emotionally drained, but I'm excited at the idea of having this part done...at least mostly done.

Focusing on a few things...

1. After reading through some of his texts and so forth...I can sorta see what is running through Smokey's mind. Heather's parents are loaded, I'm (being Smokey) the victim and I've been miserable for so long. It's MY turn. No matter how screwed up his thinking, I believe THIS is HIS thinking. He was very adept, I see now, at pushing the buttons that kept me stuck. Heather is a pig. Heather is afraid. Heather doesn't earn enough...Blah, blah, blah... He used me to remain stuck in his own quagmire of self-pity and addiction.

2. I'm picking up on the lies he has told from the points his atty has made...

For example, his atty is alleging I haven't given Smokey the information about D12's schooling. IE. Where she is enrolled.

But, the truth is...he hasn't communicated with me about D12's schooling until Nov. 19. Up to then, he asked D12 in a series of text messages.

I'm sure he has told his Atty that he has asked ME about the homeschooling and I haven't responded...maybe, in his current frame of mind, he believes this...I don't believe he has, until recently, saved his text messages...so his atty must think Smokey communicates with me about the girls and I don't respond. Silly atty.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard