Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted By: ganb8te
Glad to hear you had a great weekend, Ggrass. I've been following a long but don't have much to offer as I've not yet had to face the lawyers etc. It sounds really tough but you seem like you are ok all things considered.

Well to be perfectly honest I have had major anxiety and several big melt downs this week. Nearly vomited a couple times first since April. It's more about me than about him.

I am truely not sure of if it was possible would I want to r. After all those major things last year the fact he cheated as well. He sees nothing wrong in his actions and never could acknowledge that a messy house is not the same as the whole assault child.

He considers messy house a sin, if its my mess hitting a child is a mistake.
Being late a sin, yelling abuse a mistake in the heat of the moment.
Me working past set time because things get late is having an affair, he disappears to the coast near ow he's angry.

I deserve better.
Oh last night coming home from dinner late after dark it was funny having to wake. Whole herd of sleeping cows so I could use my road. Gal is hard when you have to wake sleeping cows and their babies! Lol grin wink

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
H
H
I need ideas. Her lawyer said they would drop the false restraining order in exchange for letting her keep the money she stole. Should I ? Is it extortion in Pennsylvania. .? Six months not a word spoken. It's like we were together and not. Most say move on but something in my soul says hold on persevere. Between the db dr and relationship rewind I have so many tools to have a great relationship. I feel like Scrooge I have seen the future and I don't like it.

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
On legal stuff I would count on your L, it's what you pay them for. They speak for you they work for you. Make them earn the $.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Apart from mediation I haven't seen h in his words in passing. Very distant. He sends his bestie to spy on me.

I think it's funny. wink rolls eyes school boys stuff.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
gg

What is bestie spying for?
Makes no sense, to be a stooge, does Bestie have no pride?

How long have bestie and H been friends? Are they related in any way?

Love the fact that you had to chase the cows away. gg your spirit makes me smile.

Vanilla

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

H
H
Pfa lawyer is great. Divorce lawyer is worthless

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted By: Vanilla
gg

What is bestie spying for?
Makes no sense, to be a stooge, does Bestie have no pride?

How long have bestie and H been friends? Are they related in any way?

Love the fact that you had to chase the cows away. gg your spirit makes me smile.

Vanilla

No idea what he's spying for, but he's guilty in His actions. He doesn't drink was sitting in a bar, the first time. this time sitting out front with soft drink, both times alone. He hangs about close in our shop near where I might be over heard. Before I thought it an accident but now I'm suspect. No relation, h and bestie actually remind me of h and w odd relationship. Bestie is married at his first marriage break up he lived with h and his first wife. Odd very odd.

He is mentioned in h legal statement with hints he will stand in court to testify against me and the r!

I have gone over my reply to his statement and one of the major events h talks of as a break up I can prove did not happen when he said. Immigration doesn't stamp random passports. wink

Sent reply to L getting her to draft letter. Sending photographs of evidence to support my statement a bit later on. Oh and h lawyer has some facts on file due to deaths and estate wind ups! So my lawyer can tell his lawyer he has it on file already and we do not need to supply documents. grin

I'm actually enjoying this very very much, now post melt down.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted By: helpjim
Pfa lawyer is great. Divorce lawyer is worthless

Find another d laywer, you pay them to dance your tune. Simple.

Quote my friend "they are your mouth piece."

Oh bestie or someone use to tell my h I was flirting and chatting to hundreds of bloke with whom I was affaring with, while at work. I did at the time suspect the bestie.

I suspect they are looking to see who I'm seeing. The fact h was seen in local supermarket shopping with long distance ow and looked guilty and ashamed when my sister sprung him makes me go meh!

My thought is h wants to jettison ow and is waiting to see evidence I have a new bf. he's hiding behind a woman.

Last edited by Ggrass; 12/02/14 04:45 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
Wish bestie didn't morph into beastie blush

Was poisonous bestie whispering horrids a when you and H were married? Could this be a factor, you said you never cheated so what is beasties angle?
Do you think bestie has an other than honourable interest in either you or H? Did he ever make moves on you?

Your observations about H are interesting and I am wondering how you came to the conclusion about H and the jettison. Is there hidden Intel or is it just mind reading?

I have quite a lot of questions as it seems strange to keep an evil bestie as a friend.
Vanilla

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

H
H
I know. I've been without a home for six months while getting looted. There is nothing to make me fix this marriage. Get a life and last resort show improvements but when wife declares marriage dead for me it is dead.

Not one conversation in six months. Hard to believe I was even married at this point. Everyone says move on but I can't completely close the door

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard