Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
It's ok today I worked for farm tenant.

I got thanked. It was really nice day working with his whole extend family, children and wife. Hot farm hands good humor loud music and no pay I feel ecstatic energised and so much better to see normal humans interact no h way, which is becoming more apparent was abuse and very unhealthy. It's hard to explain exactly h way, but there is always a big act, brought out when visitors and people were around and totally another when home alone.

I got back far more than they got. Far far more.
It's just I had no idea that the trust issue was soooooo big. I thought it would only effect me in a r. Not friend types as well.

Hey h will not keep me down nor will I let his crap stop me. It's his crap he unloaded on me. Some how I need to just pack it up and throw the whole lot out.

Pub day tomorrow. Red shoe day.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
Trust.

You would think this would be on one by one basis, trust this with that, don't trust x as far as, y can be trusted with etc.......

But it blurs, the wet paint of distrust tars more than just one relationship.

We have to remind ourselves that each situation, each person is an individual. I think we understand this empirically and idiologically but in practice we react.

Sounds like you had a great time with some empathy. Gg I am glad you are energised.

Red shoes to come tomorrow.
Tons
Vanilla

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

V
V

V 64, WAW

V
V
Yeah that's the dress. Real Xmas stuff

V

V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Very pretty and a very flattering style vanilla you have good taste.

Ok well similar taste to me. Been mulling stuff over and while I have written a 4 page response to h brief it never happened we broke up constantly etc.

I think I will have my laywer write back briefly out lining we have text from h that can disprove it all going back 2 years medical record etc etc etc. letters from him unfortunately undated but meh. My story stacks up far better as the truth always does.

He is being very very foolish. He's is just flapping his gums and digging himself a huge huge hole. Also a friend who saw how bad he treated me and s16 in such a controlling way is going to write a sat dec with his own words thrown in there in quotes.

She feels strongly that people should take responsibility for what they do, h does not unless it suits his end. She is x police, x corrective services.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Oh dear saw h little bestie sitting outside where we go to have dinner, with all his friends.

Please note he was alone. I walked in a really hot number complete with kick a$re red shoes and looked hot. As as the script states h mate was soooooo guilty he could not even look at me he looked down and to the opposite side.

The look was pure guilt, he knew the affair was going on and he covered up stuff. He is also a devoted Christian. I could not be bothered to say hello, but I did however stand up " tits up out and walked on ward with pride!"

Yes it was a tad low cut. I am so high on that feeling, I have nothing to be ashamed of but they sure as he!! Do. I was alone but focused on walking to the other end where I went straight to our table.

I have had the most awesome weekend. Really awesome.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
gan Offline
G
Glad to hear you had a great weekend, Ggrass. I've been following a long but don't have much to offer as I've not yet had to face the lawyers etc. It sounds really tough but you seem like you are ok all things considered.

H 37 Me 36
Together 15 years
Married 5 years
No kids
BD Apr 2014
H moved out 2 Jun 2014
V
V
gg

This is the gg I envisenge so much, building her life with pride. Dressing to kill em dead.

You may remember our princess Diana, well she might have done some things a little off beam but she did kick ass after Charles announced his adultery.

http://ecosalon.com/now-then-the-statement-outfit/

That is the same spirit that gg has.

Delicious
Vanilla

V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Some of the thing we Do say so much by action.

The second I saw h bestie I flexed shoulders back grew an inch and held his gaze.
I appeared confident, after the anxiety hicks of this week first time in ages it was big.

I think the actions said " f you! And the horse you rode in on."

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
I lift my cowboy hat to you

Vanilla

V 64, WAW

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard