Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
paul 47 #2512223 11/30/14 02:58 PM
P
paul 47 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I don't know what happened on that girls holiday but when she came back it was like she was a different woman, I also noticed a big increase in her sex drive after the holiday

paul 47 #2512224 11/30/14 02:59 PM
S
S
I do understand, and don't want to sound preachy. I just know you are walking a very thin line when you start the flirting games. Just b/c she has done the same behavior is not an excuse for you.

You said a word that should be treasured. "Trust". My M had complete trust from both of us, until I abused it. Our M was not A proof.

Like your W, it triggered something in me, also. I am ashame of my behavior. If my H had chosen to do likewise, I don't believe we would have made it.

Please be careful, Paul. Don't cause more trouble for yourself.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
sandi2 #2512276 11/30/14 06:00 PM
P
paul 47 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted By: sandi2
I meant to add something else. After your behavior in the bar, you don't have much room to say anything about your W's actions at the birthday party. If you want her respect, you have to lead the way, instead of behaving just as poorly as she does.

IDK, maybe you saw it as getting back at her. But this does not work. You can't expect her to show you respect when you don't act respectful. Am I making sense?

yes it makes perfect sense sandi its just so not me idk what got over me i think its just the months of rejection from W and a combination of drink and a pretty woman been there at that time.

paul 47 #2512286 11/30/14 06:39 PM
P
paul 47 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
i was just thinking how do i know that she knows i want her back becouse for the last 4 months we have had no R talk no i love you, just me and her doing nice things for each other during the week, like she invites me for dinner at her house quite often, we exchange txt messages daily some times a little flirty and lots of joking and winding each other up,i have at my house lots of dirty pics that i took of her when we were together and i mentioned giving them to her but she seems in no rush for them back so i guess she has some trust there,she often gets me to give her lifts in my car here and there when i know her sister could take her so she likes my company
but then come the weekend we go our separate ways do our own thing ,should i cut out this time we spend together during the week?

paul 47 #2512469 12/01/14 06:20 AM
P
paul 47 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Called at her home last night to pick up something for my mother, she asked quite a few questions about my night out but made no comments about my flirting so not sure if she knows. I asked no questions about her night out, I never do, I gave the kids a hug and said my goodbyes to them all, I was in and out in less than 10 minutes

paul 47 #2512470 12/01/14 06:37 AM
P
paul 47 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I forgot to add just as i arrived at her home the MIL was leaving and she mentioned how much her and FIL would like me to go for Christmas dinner with them, as I have done for the last 11yrs
I'm still undecided on this, I want to go but I know if I don't go I will be missed and that might be a good thing

Last edited by paul 47; 12/01/14 06:41 AM.
paul 47 #2512734 12/02/14 06:54 AM
P
paul 47 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Time to get back on the LRT, I have been initiating far to much of the contact and though we are getting on well it's just not going anywhere,
Yesterday I thought I will not text her until she texts me,well the text came through just as I was finishing work, she asked if I would like to join her and the kids for dinner, normally I would have jumped at the chance but going back to the LRT it says accept some invitations to spend time together but not all, so I politely declined her offer and gave no reason

paul 47 #2512862 12/02/14 06:01 PM
P
paul 47 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Did not initiate any contact again today, and like clock work just as I was finishing work I get a txt of her, she asked if the kids could come to my house for a couple of hour's as they had be asking for me, and would I like to have dinner at her house when I pick them up, I had dinner and we made small talk and again she mentioned that all her family would like me to go for Christmas dinner,she also mentioned that she's not sleeping very well only got 2 hrs sleep last night

paul 47 #2512955 12/02/14 10:08 PM
P
paul 47 Offline OP
OP Offline
P

Another small thing, but it seemed to irritate W was i had a Christmass card of her sister and it was a really nice card made out to brother,her sister said after we split that i would always be her brother in law and her mum is the same we are all still very close, I suppose she does not like the fact that her own family can not validate her actions, the only person doing that is her single friend whose life is totally messed up

paul 47 #2513606 12/04/14 10:30 AM
P
paul 47 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
W asked if I will take her food shopping tonight after I finish work, this is becoming a weekly thing I sometimes think its cake eating but it does give me a chance to have positive interaction with her, so I will look my best have a shave put on some nice body spray and new air freshener for the car and maybe a new music cd as she loves music
She has commented that I smell nice a couple of times all good for re attracting her

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard