Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
G
G
Hold on to that mummy moment. Salmost17 hates me atm.

Funny that tho my rules don't agree with his, hence he haes me.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
K
kml Offline
K
Lol....had to laugh at your description of belly comparisons.

If it's any reassurance....I'm 58, had three kids, and through sheer good luck, have no stretch marks or scars. My belly looks great, but you know what? Not a single one of my post-divorce lovers have commented on it. They were all experienced men, who surely had had other lovers with less perfect bellies. And they all complimented me on other body parts. But were they impressed with my smooth perfect belly? Not a one! So I'm guessing that it's just not an issue most men care about - perhaps because they're too busy looking at our other assets?? wink

G
G
I laughed when I read this as its happened before me and bestie of a million years were doing the whole flash boobies thang.

She has small, I have quite large. It was funny!
I do not want to swap, it nice tho now with a bit of weight loss to wear my cute bras again tho.

My fave quote from before h was "if your the only Nekid woman in the room he's not looking at anyone else now is he? "

Oh and salmost17 doesn't hate me.

Last edited by Ggrass; 12/08/14 12:59 PM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks kml (darn you and your cute stomach ) and GG (with your nice boobs). I don't even know if this is a rant more than just a journal of what happens here. I know some of my emotions are ramping up a bit due to BD anniversary. I think I'm gonna buy myself something deliciously sinful to commemorate the day:-)

So D9 was a little under the weather and I was going to take her to work with me today. At exactly 6:15 am when xh got here this am, s11 started throwing up. It happens every once in a while due to post nasal drip. He will throw up for several hours and then be perfectly fine. As he's heaving over toilet, xh smacks him on the back, tells him to get himself some water and get ready to go to school. I said. "He can't go to school throwing up." (Why do I need to tell xh this???). Xh says okay and takes s4 to sitters.

Later he texts me that he's going to have to skip a weekend with the kids which is really only 20 hours because he's going to a party. I don't engage and just say okay. And I wonder- did I really marry this man? Yes, I did. And I also realize that while this has been the most challenging year of my life this far, I am also pretty gosh darn happy..,,even when I sound crazy :-) I think I would like someone in my life and someone to hang out with even though I don't know how that would work.

And I read these threads about people dating and wanting a R. Again, I think I would like that and I'm not sure how I would I do that? Would a person come to my house and get to know me? Would someone sign up for a woman who sleeps with 2 kids (there is no room for a 3rd), dog and a cat? How would said R ever form? I'm just thinking outloud. I have a very vivid imagination and I cannot see this occurring. I'm not being negative-just honest. Oh well. I'm sure of that time comes I'll figure it out.

Yes. I'm still a work in progress and I will keep chugging along.

Last edited by Georgiabelle; 12/09/14 01:39 AM.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
G
OP Offline
G
Oh and Wonka I've missed you. Remember when the experts declared your Pats dead week 2? Yeah, about that premature death of The Brady Bunch ....,,:-)

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
K
kml Offline
K
Quote:
s11 started throwing up. It happens every once in a while due to post nasal drip. He will throw up for several hours and then be perfectly fine.

Umm.....GB.....I'm gonna play "I doubt it" with this diagnosis. Kids don't usually throw up repeatedly from post-nasal drip. Once in a rare while, maybe, but not repeatedly like this.

What this COULD be, instead, is either Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (look it up on cvsaonline dot org) or a migraine equivalent (not all migraines have headache).

I recommend you find a doctor familiar with these diagnoses and get him further evaluated.

G
OP Offline
G
Hi Kml,

Strange you mention that. S4 was tested or studied for that (cyclical vomiting) this time last year. S11 will occasionally throw up (sorry to be graphic ) huge amounts of mucous occasionally. I am taking him to dr to discuss further. Thanks for the input. They've always told me it's drainage.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
D final 9-9-14
W
W
GB,

I am a very happy camper! I breathed a huge sigh of relief when Brady put that game away. Too close of a call for my heart to take...

Originally Posted By: Georgiabelle
Oh and Wonka I've missed you. Remember when the experts declared your Pats dead week 2? Yeah, about that premature death of The Brady Bunch ....,,:-)

I've been reading along here...you are doing fabulously navigating your life post-D. You are miles and miles further along than I was post-Ms. Wonka. You're doing a tremendous job with your kids and your work.

B
B
I have become very satisfied with my decision not to date. If someone can along and was amazing maybe I could change my mind but right now I have a family and I have affection.

I'm not interested in making my family more complicated I am really happy.

I definitely have a bunch of friends that need to convince me that the only way I can ever be over my ex is to have a new boyfriend ...

I say hogwash!

I have been focused on boys and guys since I was 13. I am happy to finally not worry about them and just focus on me and my girls.

It's what makes me happy right now. I'm definitely not giving up sleeping in bed with d4 for any guy

----
M 39
H 35
D5,D4
M 4
T 9
ILYBNILWY 5/18/11
Left 7/11/11
Divorced 12/1/13

G
OP Offline
G
Thanks Wonka and BK. I love that you both stopped by. Can I interest you in one of my world famous (actually maybe house famous) margaritas?

So tomorrow is my birthday and I'm always reflective the day before. What a year it has been? This time last year I had been at ER with S11 and then h was mad I left other 2 kids with him. Little did I know a grenade was going off..

I say this not facetiously and with a candor I can't explain. This past year has been the most difficult of my life. Some days I have felt like I was watching a bad movie. My parents were married 51 years. Xh parents have been married 48. Divorce never crossed my mind. Until it happened. And I cannot believe I'm saying this, however this has truly been the best year of my life. Really. It has. Caca and all. I can't explain it. I've thought this for a few months.

I'm nothing special (well, we are all special). I'm this dorky, intellectual (hey my friends describe me that way and I will take it) mother of 3 with a 16 year old boy's sense of humor. I do have a kick a$$ shoe collection(wedges and boots for all baby!!). I read threads that I literally feel the posters pain. And I freaking hate it. However, I know life is short and that everyone in this sitch can get better and have an amazing life. Me? I'm a big time work in progress. I'm okay with that. I can get where I want to be.

So, kids and I bought a hazelnut cream cheese cake and 2 kinds of frozen yogurt for our soirée tomorrow. Love to you all:-)

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
D final 9-9-14
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard