Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
S
S
AHEM....(since I was not named in the aforementioned peanut gallerians)

For the record.....uR is both a fireball and a knockout. Two things I aspire to be.

That is all. smile

T
T
Well UR, let me th.....OH! LOOK! SQUIRREL!!!

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. - Albert Camus

Uncertainty is the very condition which impels people to unfold their powers.-Eric Fromm

M
M
Originally Posted By: Shining
For the record.....uR is both a fireball and a knockout.

Yes...a fireball...

Quiet, like the Tunguska Meteor

T
T
Cali, when stbxw first moved out, we had a lot of contact because she would stay at the house with the kids on her days off and so I would interact with her for a few minutes when I got home from work before she'd leave.

This is when I learned that I was kinda fooling myself about my level of detachment. I would get sucked back in a little bit. Still looking for "signs" sometimes.

Once she ended the marriage, I put up a boundary that she had to be gone before I got home from work.

She stepped across that boundary twice, so I had to raise the bar and told her that she had to do something with the kids away from the house, which she didn't like, at all. I stood firm. And I went very dark, only initiating contact for kids, house business and the divorce. It really helped me, a lot.

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. - Albert Camus

Uncertainty is the very condition which impels people to unfold their powers.-Eric Fromm

C
CaliGuy Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Yeah ... I am right there TS .. looking for signs. And sure there are little glimpses here and there of the girl I loved and married but after alot of thought .. even then there is not someone who wants to be married to me .. so why am I hanging around wasting my gift of time?

So the focus is back on me, I have removed myself from her tornado for the moment, easier to do during the week as she is typically dark, at least dim. Yesterday she was TM me about the hot button things, I know she is struggling with money ... seems I am the new answer to this ... makes sense, Lets dig a hole and just ask that guy hanging around for a good chunk of change that I have now justified he owes me.

So she wants to discuss this Saturday, as I refuse to engage in such matters via phone or text. This will no doubt be a fight .. I however am going to set the tone once the emotions get high I will remove myself from the discussion and leave, and we can pick back up where we left off .... I am completely not interested in fighting any longer with this woman.

Last night I did some laundry ( I know .. super exciting...lol), watched Netflix, was up till 12:30 or so .. just not tired and couldn't sleep .. was not really obsessing or anything .. not sure why I was up that late. Tonight I have my RCIA class, looking forward to that, its my routine and I never miss once I commit to things, I am predictable that way. But this is a 180/GAL for me .. so that's kinda "dangerous" right??

M: 48
W: 47
M16 T26-S8
BD Sept13

T
T
Quote:
makes sense, Lets dig a hole and just ask that guy hanging around for a good chunk of change that I have now justified he owes me.

Careful there ^^^^ ... that way leads to the "victim side" of the Force...

Quote:
I refuse to engage in such matters via phone or text.

Wise.

Quote:
This will no doubt be a fight ..

If you think so, it will be so, right......?

Quote:
I am completely not interested in fighting any longer with this woman.

Fixed it for ya....

Quote:
Tonight I have my RCIA class, looking forward to that, its my routine and I never miss once I commit to things, I am predictable that way. But this is a 180/GAL for me .. so that's kinda "dangerous" right??

Explain this some more please... smile

G
G
Cali Guy,

I have this sock goblin that eats the matching socks so I'm left with a bunch of singles. Laundry is GALing in my house:-)

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
C
CaliGuy Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: Georgiabelle
Cali Guy,

I have this sock goblin that eats the matching socks so I'm left with a bunch of singles. Laundry is GALing in my house:-)

Well ... to be honest and not a "one-upper" my S leaves behind secrets hidden in "pockets" what ever those are... leaving behind a nice mixture of candy and crayons ... I have mastered the art of cleaning out the sticky from the washing machine more times that I would care to admit .... everyone is buying the crayons are his right??

M: 48
W: 47
M16 T26-S8
BD Sept13

J
J
Of course, CG.

Me 47 - W 35
M 9 - T 10
2 Daughters - 7 & 9
Discovery of EA- 8/4/14
S - 8/5/15
D mentioned - 9/11/14
R & Piecing - 3/17/15
Regard one another as more important than yourselves.
- Philippians 2:3
U
U
Thank you, Shining...

I am ignoring those two. Just sayin...:)

Originally Posted By: Cali

Tonight I have my RCIA class, looking forward to that, its my routine and I never miss once I commit to things, I am predictable that way. But this is a 180/GAL for me .. so that's kinda "dangerous" right??

Whatcha mean by that? ^^^.

Last edited by uRworthy; 11/19/14 05:33 PM.
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard