Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Seems son missed bus again, yet again there was a valid reason.

This time aged pony was stuck in the plain wife fence upside down! Sish. He went to a job with a mate. Completed his chores from yesterday after our words.

So I guess the actions will show, when I get home. Have some paperwork and stuff to organise this arvo. Need to get stuff for L. Oh and it's 12 months since h started acting angry, he was weird all last year, but only towards nov did things get really bad. The phone calls in the yard, the texting while we were shopping, the temper tanties and the accidental camping trip! wink completely innocent right!

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Oh dear me, h1, there's becoming an issue there.

I'm not kidding but I think he's been waiting 11years for the break up from h2. He's now suggesting Christmas lunch as a family at his house. Please some body Poke me in the eye with a fork, it would be far more fun!

I think I made a huge mistake of trying to be more generous and co parent more, this with a man that held me hostage, used my child as a lever to stop me from leaving him at a cafe after the break up, threats to kill me funeral arrangement for his funeral, threats of suicide the list goes on.

He creeps me out, but after 17 years it seems he's trying to be a parent albeit I very permissive one who rewards bad behaviour.

He most certainly isn't strong man material and still plays a door mat type role.

So pease cancel Christmas! crazy I just don't want to play.

Last edited by Ggrass; 11/05/14 09:22 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
J
J
I think there would be a bunch of support for cancelling Christmas round here.

He might genuinely want to be a better father and that's great. You don't need to play along though you just need to be prepared to give him the opportunity (father not happy families)

Treat him like you would a wounded wallaby with a hangover. (Trying for Aussie animal references)

Both mid 30s, 2 young kids
BD 7sep14
XW moved on long ago, now living with OM1
D paperwork in progress
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Put to sleep is what happens to native write offs! While I would love to hit him in the face with a shovel and burry the remains under my tank stand, that would be illegal. wink

I would gain too much pleasure to do it just once! He's welcome to Christmas Day Boxing Day too! grin
I will not be part of the deal. I can earn $ on Boxing Day if I am forced to work my contract $50ph for 8 hours, yes please.

Oh and without h2, I will get to actually see my family. He expected I would put his family first every year, his mums a widow you know wink

Mine was too, he would never allow or make his siblings take turns at having her.

Last edited by Ggrass; 11/05/14 09:37 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
J
J
I know that feeling. Haven't had a holiday in 4 years without MIL and yet apparently I was driving a wedge between them. Last year was the first Christmas not at MILs - maybe that's why she left me.

Both mid 30s, 2 young kids
BD 7sep14
XW moved on long ago, now living with OM1
D paperwork in progress
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
H1 hated Christmas he hated traditional food he hated present he hated shopping he drank everyone else's beer.

Guess what his first complaint was when he missed the first one at separation?
What am I Going to do for christmas?
To him even tho he complained bitterly about it enjoyed it, and when it was taken away his view changed.

He has been a changed human. He hasn't made a death threat in 5 years. Although I cannot hold a grudge it's so weird the r is so damaged I won't trust him period. I'm so done on that I cannot work out why I stayed so long.

I so related to shinnings first h.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Omg I'm sick, dreaded vomiting and the other. Haven't eaten since yesterday's lunch.
Slept 15 hours fit fully.

Blind dates off, appears he heard he would be graped, well grape a single and grapeds a bunch grin wink they are coming on a flying trip, arrive midnight leave dawn. So to bad, looks like he avoiding the big meet up. His loss.

Going to a horsey event on weekend, hopefully some hawt cow boys to chat too. If this dreaded bug leaves me alone. My stomach is still hurting and tender to touch on the outside of my skin.
Mate from interstate is coming for 2 days as well, got Sunday out with her. Busy busy.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
M
M
What does "would be graped" mean?

I've been out of the dating world a LOOOONG time.

Good luck with the cowboys and feel better soon. Good thing about a stomach bug? Better than Spanx. smile

Feel better! And maybe see a doctor? Tender to the touch on the outside is not a good sign...

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Drop the g on graped! Lol wink
I would hardly say dating, but boy the dreams could sell a million DVD of the x rated variety. Rolls eyes.

It was just super bad cramps all night Wednesday and yesterday. I think my stomach was worn out. Feeling cautious about tummy. So far breakfast has not be returned for a refund.

Might be time for a second coffee.

Bestie will go with to see the horsey thing, so at least if I freak out she can either nail me down or distract me or drive me home if I need it. I was hoping to see one of my customers, who's wife did same thing to him as my h did to me. He's in a far worse place than me, and been separated far longer.

As a farmer he a risk for sucide, they do tend to opt for guns when things go crapola. His openly visibly depressed, in public, I would hate to see the train wreck in private.
I feel a couple of is from work have helped him each time he comes in, just to, listen.
I'm hoping he's doing better.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
M
M
Wow. That story makes me feel really lucky.

Have you offered him the book? I try to keep an eye on people who might be open to it when they cross my path. Not everybody is. There's one woman in my town who went scorched earth on her H and as a result she's starting to burn her own bridges. She and I have a lot of mutual connections but she clearly has no liking for me. I'm part of the scorched earth policy even though I don't know her H from Adam.

Interestingly my ...desires... have not yet returned. I'm impressed you're ...bouncing back... so nicely. The idea of sex is NOT a turn on at the moment.

Glad you're feeling better. Enjoy the cowboys!!

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard