SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I am pretty d*mn annoyed at the giant chunk of change that just came out of our account for H's rent. I don't want to ever be told we cant afford something I want ever again.

M
M
I totally hear you.

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
S
S
I hear you too Rpp, I feel my family are all paying the price for my H's happiness.

I also just want to say I think you are doing great. And you are so right - how dare they hurt our children. I think if it had been me who abandoned my H and kids to be with another man, H and his family would think I had gone completely insane. Yet it's totally acceptable for him to behave like an irresponsible teenager.

Sending you love.

Me - 44 Husband - 47
D20, S18
BD - Aug 2013
Moved out - Jan 2014
OW discovered Jan 2014
S
S
I hear you, too. It doesn't make it any more comforting hearing my H complain about how much he hates it there, too. I know a very comfortable home you can live in, H.

Grrrr!

M: 37 H: 36
M: 13 T: 18
D: 7
Bomb: 6/30/14
Separation: 8/11/14

Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks, ladies. SS, you make me smile. Yes, I, too, know of a fabulous house with plenty of room rent-free. We don't even carry a mortgage.

And there's still a really large unaccounted for chunk of change from the beginning of the summer. Cash came out of our account and has no trail. I asked H about it, and he said he took it out to buy a boat. (But yet, we don't own a boat.) I thought at the time he was setting it aside somewhere to pay for rent, etc. but no, there the rent is coming out of our account in addition to the previous chunk. I wouldn't begrudge him the money if it weren't for the purpose of abandoning our family. Boat, sure. Vacation, sure. New wardrobe, yeah, if you feel like you need it. Because it cost a lot to walk out on your family? Not feeling that one.

On another pisses me off note, D12 just asked me for permission to go see her school counselor. Of course I encouraged that. Shouldn't have been necessary.

S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: rppfl
D12 just asked me for permission to go see her school counselor. Of course I encouraged that.

So, D12 texted me and asked what she should say to the counselor. I offered to talk to the C and explain the background so that D12 wouldn't have to. So, I'm on the phone crying with this woman I've never even met. I hate this.

J
J
"Thanks, ladies. SS, you make me smile. Yes, I, too, know of a fabulous house with plenty of room rent-free. We don't even carry a mortgage."

This paying for two households gets damn expensive.
Hey, BTW, some of us "guys" got your back too wink

"Boat, sure. Vacation, sure. New wardrobe, yeah, if you feel like you need it. Because it cost a lot to walk out on your family? Not feeling that one."

This resonates with me quite a bit too.

"So, D12 texted me and asked what she should say to the counselor. I offered to talk to the C and explain the background so that D12 wouldn't have to. So, I'm on the phone crying with this woman I've never even met. I hate this."

That's how I felt shopping at Sam's yesterday with tears streaming down my face. Chin up girl. God will reward the diligent.

Me 47 - W 35
M 9 - T 10
2 Daughters - 7 & 9
Discovery of EA- 8/4/14
S - 8/5/15
D mentioned - 9/11/14
R & Piecing - 3/17/15
Regard one another as more important than yourselves.
- Philippians 2:3
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Jefe, you and some of the other guys are gold. In no way meant to exclude you. So proud that you have my back smile

My little tear up was short lived. I'm ok now.

I texted H and asked how he was doing today, asked if was relieved to have telling the kids over with. I was surprised to get an honest reply, even more surprised to have him ask me in return. The fact that he asked me anything at all is a shocker, much less something about my feelings.

We also talked about D12 needing some things at his new place. We settled on my making a list with D12 and his taking her shopping for them. Fair enough. I refused to help him pick an apartment , but I will help make my kids lives easier if they have to be there.

J
J
I was just poking at ya.

Glad you're feeling better.

Me 47 - W 35
M 9 - T 10
2 Daughters - 7 & 9
Discovery of EA- 8/4/14
S - 8/5/15
D mentioned - 9/11/14
R & Piecing - 3/17/15
Regard one another as more important than yourselves.
- Philippians 2:3
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard