Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
S
Shining Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks, uR, I am good, considering! My H must be attending the "uR's XH University of Behavioral Craziness". Majoring in A$$hattery.

A rape whistle.

In hindsight, I see that months ago, h was asking me about my walks. Asking me where I go and at what time. I thought he might be trying to avoid me or something when he was still in the neighborhood.

Then, I had a creepy neighbor at the apartments here. He has now moved. But one night, I was very afraid (of nothing, really...attention maybe?). I lashed out in anger texts at H. I felt unsafe, I blamed h for me being here.

That's when he suggested I get a gun. Or pepper spray.

Now the whistle.

He must see me only as a sex object.

Oh, well. I know I'm more than that. That's all that matters. Right?

L
L
Remember when Smokey asked, "What about the cat?"

Sorta like asking Mary Todd Lincoln, "Other than that, how was the play?"

They just don't put 2 and 2 together in the same way.

If we can't laugh at em, we may join em! Wouldn't want that!!!

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
U
U
Yep, that's what matters.

Oh, uR's XH University of Behavioral Craziness. I am so proud..NOT! LOL!

S
Shining Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Awwww, uR.... You didn't break him. wink

I don't even feel like this is my H. It's like my H on hallucinogenics or something. He batty.

In MORE AWESOME NEWS:

My XH is coming this weekend through Monday to be here for S18 leaving... I can't freaking wait.

BUT!

OMG, I love my job. I love my kids. I love my dog. I love my family. I love my small but cute apartment. I love my car. I love my new friends. I love my life. I love myself.

Yeah. I'm good. Crazy can play like a movie now. I'll be in a dark silhouette in the lower right corner, commenting like the old "Mystery Science Theater 3000" show.

Probably no one will get that reference. ^^^ Proof of my inner-nerd. I love her, too. smile

L
L
I loved that show! I pulled it up online to show D20-like two weeks ago!

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
U
U
That's a whole lotta love, S..I like. smile

I loved that show, too. Nerds unite. LOL!

Please tell your son good luck and he is in my prayers. I know it will be a tough weekend for you for a few reasons. I will be thinking of you. Call me if you need to... anytime, my friend.

<3

S
Shining Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Heather and uR, NO WAY!!! I have mentioned that show a few times over the years, only to be looked at like I was the only one who watched that!!

YES!!! NERD CHEERLEADERS UNITE!!!!

I haven't forgotten uR the cheerleader. Still need to see pics of you in the skirt laugh

Yep. This weekend will be interesting. Vewwwwwwy intooowwwesting....

D
D
Mix of compassion and make-funnery.... That's about right for me too.

Seriously their logic is freaking batty and then some! My H was talking to me yesterday about how we will still be taking vacations and spending holidays together after D- ummm ok not!! I don't think he liked my truth dart that I would be doing those things with whomever I am in a relationship with and it would likely not be him if this continues down that road.....

As I told my IC today- not our circus, not our monkeys!

Good luck this weekend and sending lots of hugs. It's hard when the oldest goes out on their own!

Me 41 H 40
M 20 T 23
S 19,16, 8 D 13
BD1 dec 2012 not sure going to work
BD2 sep 2013 seeking a D
Filed oct 2013, D Feb 2015
Life is about daring greatly, about being in the arena- Brene Brown
M
M
Shining... whoa... what a weekend you have planned! Wow! Hmmm... it will be.... interesting. I will be thinking of ya!

And the big V?! Whoa! That's something, huh? Maybe they already had the @sshat picnic! V... reverse... clip... well... who knows...

They are so strange. It really is weird to watch someone you knew so well morph into this... this... this... THIS!

Never a dull moment, huh?

Glad things are going well and you've got lots of love to give and receive! You go, Shining!!

Yeesh... good luck this weekend.

B
B
Rape whistle… I cannot put my head around this one.

My H had vasectomy a year ago. He never wanted kids on his own. He was always safe with me because I honored that and would not trick him. He learnt on our mutual friend’s experience. The once who live at the vacation home place. Our male friend is 60 and his Mexican wife is 34, and they have a 2-year old. This was “unplanned”, so they say. He definitely didn’t want any more kids, especially at this age, but it just “happened”.

So, with my H thinking that he would get himself a young Mexican girl, but he doesn’t want any kids “happen”, he got himself a vasectomy. Smart guy.

Speaking of nerds… We had a Fall Festival at work today and I participated representing my IT department. We decorated the booth, prepared food and drinks. And we were dressed up.

Shining, I hope your weekend goes smoothly.

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard