Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
E
E
GB

Quote:
However, I also realize I was always providing solutions, trying to fix things and him (in the words of the great Charlie Brown-ACK!!!) or saying "have you thought of x?" And I decided no more. Not to punish him. Not out of spite or anger. Just let him live his own life. And I live mine. And if we are to have any kind of R, I have plenty of time to figure that out.

And this ^^^^ is why I'm always happy when I read your thread. It is also why I say you have your caca together.

Quote:
I don't know if I always DB correctly, although I knew I has to let xh go. Really let him go. It was for my own well being.

Ha! This up there ^^^^ that is DB'ing correctly. It really is. It is not about the WORDS you say...it is really HOW your live your life and the ACTIONS you take to live it. It is about learning to let go in love for several reasons....first because you really love yourself and second...because you come to realize that they too are in pain. So you let them go, give them to God...you truly love them from a distance. Love them and respect THEIR choices. DB is a way of life...and from where I sit...you found it. Amen!

Quote:
I concur that Eric is really groovy.

thank you...it means a lot to hear some positives.

Quote:
Yep, those three men are personal friends that I was lucky to have met here.

Urworthy.....you are an amazing person. I count myself as bless to have the R with you that I do. I wished more people could sit down and just hang/chat with you.

SS and Shining - I'll try to dig up the old post and repost it. I tend to step away from the boards from time to time so I have no idea if it is still around after the purge. I will post it on a separate thread to be respectful of GB thread.

"The difficulties of Life are intended to make us BETTER,not bitter".
"Fear is a prison, where you are the jailer. FREE YOURSELF!"
"Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B." - Jack3Beans
G
OP Offline
G
Eric,

You are welcome to post the requested post on my thread. It makes me feel popular:-)

Thanks for your kindness.

Last edited by Georgiabelle; 10/02/14 07:34 PM.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
S
S
Thanks, GB and Eric, I just read the post days ago...it's still here!!

I'll be glad to share how I found it, if that helps.

Thank you!! smile

E
E

U
U
Eric, you are an amazing man. So honored and blessed to have you in my life.

E
E
<insert picture of Eric hugging uRworthy> smile

Oh....btw, Noelle told me to say "hi". smile

U
U
Thanks for the hug....tell Noelle hi for me, too. smile

W
W
Originally Posted By: Georgiabelle
Eric,

It makes me feel popular:-)

Yeah...you and your maxi dress, GB! smile Can't go wrong with that.

G
OP Offline
G
Ha! Lies, Wonka. That and my sky high wedges that made me on the verge of tears when I got to the parking deck.

Babysitter came home last night! Yay:-). She said "Miss GB, you are the best mom and I'm not saying that just because you are funny and pay well". Flattery. Goes Far. With me.

The sky was unbelievably gorgeous last night. I drove into the city to meet a friend and the clouds were like huge ropes with orange and cerulean blue in between. I saw several peeps taking pics. We grabbed a drink and some guy sat across from us and I was taking football with him. My friend said, " I wanna do that !" I asked what she meant. She said I was so comfortable chatting with people especially about sports. She hasn't seen my vast pop culture knowledge. I laughed and told her that I'm not sure how desirable it is amongst men for a 42 woman with 3 kid and a dark sense of humor to know all about sports. I told her it's always easy for me to people unless I'm attracted to them. I guess if I ever feel that way in the future about anyone I will have to figure that out. Not remotely there.

Took kids to a farm today. Had so much fun on the hayride, picking pumpkins, slides, corn cannons, and all that other good stuff. D9 came to me tonight and said her dad was yelling Friday morning and called me (not her) a nasty b word. I just shrugged and said "I'm sorry you heard that. Your dad feels what he feels " and left it at that. She said that he's very angry about me and I said in sorry you see that. I told her it was okay.

I thought for a fleeting second "why is he do angry?" He's allegedly in love, does what he wants, when he wants and I've been nothing but pleasant since our one in person conversation in April. I don't ask anything of him. Don't bug him and then realized "wtf am I doing? Why am I trying to figure out why crazy is angry? " I HAVE taken the high road and will continue on that. What he thinks is what he thinks. I'll continue to be cordial and when I say this, I'm being genuine. We all make choices. Sometimes they are good. Sometimes they may not be. I've done both. Live and learn. To be better. To get better. To be the best you can be.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
G
OP Offline
G
Oops. I meant yes not lies. Darn autocorrect.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
D final 9-9-14
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard