Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
W
OP Offline
W
...almost forgot today's gem:

"Hi I am cat I have look hair. Single fun out going looking. For. Friends. At this time I have cats. Live. In XXXXX if u have no pic don't message me thank u"

Incoherence is such a turn on...and she's got the obligatory bathroom mirror selfie too!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
W
OP Offline
W
Hey, great weekend so far...'cuz no woman from POF has contacted me lol!
So, here are tonight's profile gems:

Lecherous is good but you better be able to back it up.

I am capable of world travel on my own.

I believe cuddling is for cool people. If you don't think so....pooh on you!

I would like to find someone to date who doesn't already know and/or date everyone else I know.

I can spell.

I'm a feminist of the non-man hating variety.

Stop here if you own your dad's jeans...it's just not right!!

I have one child who is fourteen and will not be meeting you.

My goals in life are whatever comes my way.

B
B
Wii - My all time favorite when I was on the dating sites was from a woman whose first line of her profile read:

"I'm a tall woman and you need to be at least 6 feet tall because I don't want to worry that I'm going to break you when we get intimate!"

Not wanting to get "broken" I passed up on the chance to get to know her. grin

BA

W
OP Offline
W
Well BA, unless she had the bathroom mirror selfie it just wouldn't have been worth your time anyway!

W
OP Offline
W
Well, got another nibble on POF. Hey, I'm batting 6 for 8 so far...all I need is a sane one now! We'll see.

W
OP Offline
W
Oops, with all the excitement of those scintillating one to three word responses from the POF lady, I almost forgot tonight's profile gems.

I'm looking for a man who's idea of success isn't jus reaching the next level of his video game

i am a hard working woman.working hard to survive.very simple,live beyond means.

Not interested in dating a fireplace or a garden...so please share a picture of yourself.

I have been raised by my conservative parents on good family values which I treasured until now.

I tend to favor big men with a clean cut look, plus you can throw in a beer belly for good measure. I’m strange.

W
OP Offline
W
Good morning so far. I made it for 8 am to do Qi Gong with a co-worker. We are trying to do it each morning before work. I figure if someone else is waiting for me that I'll actually get my butt moving and do it! New POF lady contacted me this morning and actually asked a question...and she's now up to four word replies. Each lady seems to be a brand new learning curve for me...never boring anyway lol.

B
B
Hey Wii - Good for you to keep at the Qi Gong and yes I agree 100% with you that if you have an exercise buddy it helps keep you committed to actually doing something. That's my biggest challenge - exercising by myself.

Glad that the new POF lady is maintaining some interest and communication.

BTW - what is the latest with the drive-through woman? Is she still being standoffish or was that just a one day thing?

BA

W
OP Offline
W
New POF lady gave me some info on herself and she is very happy with the family she is working with. She's been there 10 years and said she "couldn't be happier". Wow, not used to hearing that lol! She previously worked in a nursing home but found it very stressful. So, it's nice she shared some stuff with me.
Drive thru lady doesn't work until Wednesday, BA. So we'll see where she's at tomorrow...it's a weird world lol!

W
OP Offline
W
OK, lady wants to start texting...moving forward lol!

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard