Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
W
OP Offline
W
Hey, Is it wrong to message a woman 'cuz you like her boobs? It seems so wrong... but Mr. Woody says it's soooo right. I forgot to ask Pastor this question at Bible study last night...inquiring Adventists want to know.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
W
OP Offline
W
One of the ladies replied..."I'm Ok. Thx for dropping by my profile." yet, "who viewed you" shows she hasn't looked at my profile. Huh? Where do you go with that? Always a new twist.

W
OP Offline
W
Wow, at least it only took two messages to figure out this one was a wacko...and she deleted me after I bid her farewell!

W
OP Offline
W
I just don't get where all the hostility comes from? I'm the nicest guy you'd ever want to message with! I asked her a question about her profession and she replied "I'm a professional engineer employed in many fields...do you have some kind of problem with that??????????????" Uh, no. I just replied "I'm sorry if I've offended you in some way. It was certainly not intentional. Have a nice night" Then she deleted me. Weird.

W
OP Offline
W
OK,to keep my spirits up...it's time for POF gems!

I’m easy to get along with as long as you don’t irritate me.

No ugly people!

and I hate working out other than in the bedroom

I stitched a cat once.

Message me, first and foremost, if you’re sane

I spend a lot of time thinking about how to stop thinking so much.

Most things I attempt... except pole vaulting, I can think of better things to do with poles.

Sometimes I wake up and I'm in a different country

Ride me off into the sunset, baby!

So ends tonight's installment. I hope you enjoyed it...it works for me and keeps me from messaging with crazy ladies online! I'm beginning to look forward to non replies lol.

W
OP Offline
W
OK, to continue with my robo-posting (I really need to find some friends lol), I am taking a shot at a 52 year old East Indian lady who works in management...please let her at least be sane! So far, I've messaged six ladies and got five replies...and the best experience has been the one who didn't reply. I've got nowhere to go but up!

M
M
WOW! You are wearing me out! I don't think I would have the fortitude to deal with the crazies. You are one strong man Wii!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

W
OP Offline
W
Lol! My best friend just emailed me and told me he'd been messaging with a lady on e-harmony for a bit and she just messaged him and said she couldn't go any further in this relationship because she just can't date a guy who does physical labour. ZAP!

W
OP Offline
W
Today's gem: "I have a high sensual stamina so you better know how to keep up."...OMG, I'm 56 years old and if I can even find my sensual stamina it's a hot night (I think it may be in my sock drawer...somewhere)!

W
OP Offline
W
Nice day at church and lunch with my best friend...the physical labour guy lol! He said a year ago that comment from the above lady would have devastated him but now he just doesn't care. We've decided that online dating is God's way of reminding you just how blessed you are to be alone lol. Church Lady wasn't there today 'cuz the couple she usually spends weekends with had to go out of town for a funeral so I assume she had no ride home. We'll see how she is next week, I'm not gonna put much, if anything, into this. I think people show you who they are pretty quickly...and this off and on, hot and cold behaviour thing may just be who she is...and that's not for me! Anyway, tonight it's football, chili and Pepsi Max...it doesn't get much better than that (yeah, it really does but if I say it over and over to myself I may start to believe it lol)

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard