Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
W
OP Offline
W
here's my fav for today:

Ive never been yet a date here in this country...if ever I come with you this is my 1st time.

OMG, you just can't make this stuff up. Poor lady, I'm sure her message box will be full lol!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
Wii,

I should probably tell you that I've been sharing your one liners with my BFF in VA, who is just starting the online dating thing. She laughs hysterically and just can't help herself almost pee in her pants. So keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Ive never been yet a date here in this country...if ever I come with you this is my 1st time.

This is about the most loaded statement I've seen! LOL.

So thanks for the laughs. It's what the doctor ordered!

Betsey

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
W
OP Offline
W
Real life is always stranger than fiction lol.

W
OP Offline
W
Here's a few more for you and your BFF Betsey...I don't make this stuff up lol.

I spend most of my time with my 2 pit bulls.
I do not respond to “Hey baby, let’s do it”.
Asking me out after work is a really bad idea. I’d rather go home and take a nap.
I’ve been very lucky to have several long term live- in relationships with men.
I find myself mesmerized by inchworms
I am a workaholic taking a break!
I am a well education woman
I love to swear!
Food wise, not a big fan of bugs or organs.
How many fake pics of models, bodybuilders and GEORGE CLOONEY can we girls look at on here ???

W
OP Offline
W
Well, here's my update on the woman front...I wanna close up head back to my fox hole lol. Last Saturday I went to church and Church Lady treated me like the furniture. When I arrived a number of people smiled and waved...and she looked right through me. I went over as we broke to go to Sabbath school classes to give her the USB flash with photos she wanted and she said "thank you, I'll return it next Saturday" and walked away. Later during the greeting period I went over near the end and said "Hey, I haven't Happy Sabbathed you yet!" and she took my hand...with two fingers and shook it like she was picking up a dirty tissue...WTH?! OK, whatever. There was no rapport, smiles or anything...kind of weird after she'd been all over me the week before and asking me to hang out with me etc. Now, with Coffee Shop Drive Thru Lady, since I gave her the little travel book for her vacation that was cancelled she is very businesslike. No more rapport, smiles, waves etc. and no thank you for the gift... another home run hit! Online I've contacted three women and got no responses. I'm not used to that lol! But I prefer that to getting responses and getting dicked around. So it has not been a stellar week so far...the Lord is teaching me patience. I'm trying to remind myself that the best things in life do not come easy and that I am not responsible for other people's reactions. The Lord must have something better in mind for me. I will carry on smile

B
B
Well that's a bummer about the Church Lady but if this is indicative of how she deals with communicating then you are better off finding out earlier than investing more time with her. As for the Drive Thru Lady sounds she got spooked off by an innocent action on your part and took it to mean more than you intended it to be.

I agree with you that there is something better out there for you, it's just going to take time wading through the frustration of actually finding it!

BA

W
OP Offline
W
I'm very cautious now of women who give off hot and cold signals. In my past experience I have found that when I ignored the cold and only paid attention to the hot I got burned. Not going there this time! Who knows, maybe she was having a bad day, maybe the week before was a little too intense for her...I dunno but I will remain cautious. Friendships of any kind demand consistency and if it's not there, I'm not gonna be.
But anyway, the best is yet to come smile

I think that inchworm thing is really gross!

Well, *f* her! Ya know, every time you say Church Lady, I think of Dana Carvey. And because she's apparently got issues like his alter ego, I'm just gonna have to stick with that visualization.

Good grief.

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
W
OP Offline
W
No Betsey, I sure didn't feel very validated lol!
Awesome lunch hour taking photos down at Edwards Gardens. Looking forward to processing them when I get home. Photos are the best and they are always what they appear to be... and I can always edit the little f8ckers unlike people lol.

W
OP Offline
W
here's one for you Betsey;

"im new in Saskatoon I want to meet new friends"...and she lives in Toronto.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard