Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
S
Shining Offline OP
OP Offline
S
BACON??

Shoot... Why did y'all wait so long to tell me that??

I'll be there ASAP:).

T
T
wink

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. - Albert Camus

Uncertainty is the very condition which impels people to unfold their powers.-Eric Fromm

U
U
T2 stubborn....that's an understatement...LOL! But stubborness served him well in other ways.

He's a good friend. Honored to have been able to watch him walk his journey.

Shining, he saw that I saw something in you. I can feel it. It's right there.

U
U
Oh and I know you dont know this yet, but, I dont give up. You want repeating....I'm your girl. But be careful what you wish for...:)

T
T
Quote:
It's right there.

RIGHT THERE.... yup. "The Force is strong with this one, it is..."

wink

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. - Albert Camus

Uncertainty is the very condition which impels people to unfold their powers.-Eric Fromm

T
T
Quote:
But be careful what you wish for...:)

HA!! No chit...jus' sayin' wink

U
U
Hey now! LOL!

S
Shining Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Well, I suuurrrrre needed you all tonight. Thank u.

I know what I'm asking, uR, with the relentlessness of your repeated words...if I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do it. And I know me enough to know I need to be held accountable because I WILL weasel if I'm not. This is too important to do halfa$$ed.

Tonight started out awful. I was so scared. It's silly, I know. But I've been cooped up in my apartment and my car, job searching and running kids... Alone and jobless for too long. Rejected and depressed... Ugh. So I got to the stadium and there were these....things. They moved. And breathed. I think they wee called something like, oh... What's the term.... "Other people." I've had my head too far up my you know what and I was terrified tonight.

But I got through it. It wasn't fun. But there were moments of fun and I might have smiled once....

I did check my phone but not as much as earlier today. Nothing from H. That made me sad. But I didn't text him. I did play a word. But it was hours later. I'm busy. I'm trying . I hate his so much.

I see what I need to do and why. Dang I'm close. Rrrrgggggg.

The comment about the force.... Was that Yoda-speak, T? smile

D
D
Oh Shining- I can see the turmoil you are in and want to send you a big hug!!!

(((Shining)))

Your situation made me think of Raine and how her H would send her game requests at all hours just to "keep in touch'.
I have learned form a recent realization of seeing how far my H has to go, that they do reach out in weird ways.

There is a point where you feel more able to let go, I'm starting to get there, but I still have my days when I just want to feel I matter to him. I get it.
Interestingly digging in through the pain was not something I had a resistance to, if it was just my issues. But once it was the way he responded to me and how that triggered my issues- whole different ball game. Because then I felt flawed, and not good enough, and WTF????!!!

Sending you strength and good thoughts. But you've got this- you have much more insight than you realize- I can see it.

Me 41 H 40
M 20 T 23
S 19,16, 8 D 13
BD1 dec 2012 not sure going to work
BD2 sep 2013 seeking a D
Filed oct 2013, D Feb 2015
Life is about daring greatly, about being in the arena- Brene Brown
T
T
Yes, Shining, it was. UR saw it, I see it. Others see it. Hold this mirror for me will ya? smile

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard