Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
B
B
Wonka I am totally into the new lipstick idea. That is always my little splurge when I need a pick me up.

I think I kind of look like an out of Africa Meryl Streep mixed with a little Mia farrow

----
M 39
H 35
D5,D4
M 4
T 9
ILYBNILWY 5/18/11
Left 7/11/11
Divorced 12/1/13

G
OP Offline
G
Thank you Shining ( who do you wanna look like???), Job, Wonka, and BK. I always appreciate your posts. Thank you for always taking the time to read my crazy. I hope I've grown and made some positive changes and yes, a new journey begins. Wonka and Job, I appreciate your wisdom and taking the time to post to me. You both always stick the landing:-)

Mia Farrow/Meryl Streep, BK? Great combo of bone structure. I get a lot of (and I want to be clear that she has a much better nose and body than me) Drew Barrymore. It's the bohemian thing.

Dusting myself off and looking for what makes me glitter.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
L
L
Quote:
Dusting myself off and looking for what makes me glitter.

Georgia, I think glitter is coming out your pores. You may not see it, but we can. A toss of your head, brings a storm of glitter. You are producing your own glitter. And, if your ol' H can't see it...well, how sad for him. He must be blind to glitter.

If someone can't see my value, they must be blind.

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
S
S
Aaaaggghhhh!!!! My kids are not even funny. I asked them all to tell me what celebrity I look like.... I should have known better. They think they're brilliant.

S18 said Rowan Atkinson. (Mr Bean.)
S16 said Morgan Freeman.
S18 said Mom.
D13 said Belle from Beauty and the Beast....

Then they decided all together, Tina Fey.

I would have gone with Sofia Vergara....lol. M grin

M
M
Uh, Oh, Shining,
I have had a "thing" for Tina for years now! There's just something about her, I have always liked smart, funny women. I think you should be very happy that your kids see you like that! In the past I have gotten Michael J. Fox but I just don't see it!

L
L
Hey, I stopped by. ((( )))

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
J
J
Hey GB noticed the change in your signature and then read your update., you have handled yourself with maturity and grace and I am sure will continue to do so.
((gb))

Me 44 H 42
M 10 T 12 (at time of BD)
Ss 20 16
S11 (special needs)

BD 9/13 H "unhappy for years" moves to seperate bedroom
10/13 EA/PA confirmed but denied
S and I move out 3/15
M
M
Shining..... I LOVE TINA FEY! She's brilliant! She's my idol! (weird for a 37 yr old to say she has an idol, right?) Well, regardless.... I LOVE TINA FEY!

G
OP Offline
G
Thanks everyone! Can I say something as honestly as possible? Occasionally, it feels like a lifetime ago that I was with xh. It's very odd.

I have been decluttering my house and still have a long way to go. The feedback from one agent was "extremely clean. (She must need glasses ) but waaay too many toys. Yes. Perhaps she would like to remove them and see what kind of reaction s4 gives her??? Another agent sent feedback of "too many projects!" Tell me about it sista! That's why I want to sell it!!!

Today was the first time that we were going to follow the parenting plan. Xh was supposed to get them at 9 and D texted him that was too early. He said 4 was better for him:-). S11 refused to go and xh said he was sick of his kids not wanting to spend time with him when he wanted them too (very telling statement). I just smiled, told them to have fun and hopped in the car. Did I tell you guys the judge from my hearing came out to chat with me? Very nice man. And he wore a bow tie.

Been busy with S11 decluttering , throwing stuff away, and trying to make the house look inviting. Watched some football and took s11 to dinner. He is so cute. I refer to him as the missing member of One Direction. And practiced smiling and saying hi to everyone. This is not difficult unless I find someone attractive (you know the "oh he's cute" kind of attractive) which is like .001 percent of the population. I gotta practice though in case I decide to try to date again. Just typing that made me queasy. Yikes!!!!!

I appreciate everyone's support. So glad I found this board. Hugs and liberty heel stretches to you all:-)

Last edited by Georgiabelle; 09/14/14 02:14 AM.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
M
M
That is the SECOND time I have done that. Sorry GB!! OMG... I need a vacation. I am a loser.

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard