Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
G
Gotan74 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Thanks Ss at this point I have to take what I can get.

Me 40 W 40
G
Gotan74 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
So my W called me a few times today, he frequency that she calls me has gone up dramatically. So she had a problem with her boss and called to vent . I listened and didn't interrupt her and asked what she was going to do when she finished. It seemed to help because she then called later to tell me her grandmother was in the hospital. I asked if she was ok and she started to tell me what was going on. We also talked about something's I had done with our oldest son which made her very happy. I am not going to make any moves in the bed even though I just want to touch her. She has been moving closer every weekend. I am hopeful and prepared if things turn out wrong. I'm not expecting anything and taking it as it comes but I am still prepared for the worse. I really love my W.
On the OM front the texting seems to have decreased to the point where it' looks like it is just work related. I told her that I had started to hate her iPhone because of the amount of attention she gave it. I think that she understood how I could feel that way.

Me 40 W 40
G
Gotan74 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
W found out that her grandmother has cancer. I told her I was sorry and could I help. She said she was ok and I told her if she needed to talk I was here. We had a hectic day I took S14 to school for practice and then brought him home. Went to the gym with W and then took S11 to his game. I took W to her families house for something they had to do. She was appreciative of me driving her instead of staying with S11. Went back to coach S11 and then picked up wife after the game.
W she wanted to go to the pool with the kids while I was at work but it started to rain. I then gave her some money and said order what you want and told her about a few place we use for delivery.

Me 40 W 40
G
Gotan74 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
So my W is really confusing me. I can't touch her but she still walks around in the nude sometimes. Other times she turns and covers up like she does not want me to see her. I know this is a long trip but it is driving me crazy.

Me 40 W 40
S
S
She walks around in the living areas of the house in the nude or just the bedroom areas? This is manipulation. Not cool.

M: 37 H: 36
M: 13 T: 18
D: 7
Bomb: 6/30/14
Separation: 8/11/14

Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
G
Gotan74 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Just the bedroom and not all the times but after showers Ss,

Me 40 W 40
G
Gotan74 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
So we got up this morning and my W has been very talkative today. She has been talking a lot. We went to swim this morning and then had lunch. I had to work a short shift and came home and took the W and kids to the pool. We sat next to each other and talk. I noticed that she os letting me touch her now. I haven't made a move romantically and will not for some time. I think I am at the point where she just likes spending time with me.

Me 40 W 40
G
Gotan74 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
So I have been reading a lot of post. I don't want to seem obtuse but while I feel my W and I are in a better place and I feel that she maybe falling in love with me or her feelings are coming back whatever. I feel very uneasy about the walls she has up. She is talking to me, asking for my help, and she has started to joke with me again. Our family while not whole is doing much better as a whole. Still I feel very uneasy, I don't know how she feels so I'm guessing . What should I do, I think if I ask I will not get an answer that I will like. She has started to answer to loving names like babe and baby, honey you guys get the idea. I have done all I can think of to be friends again but let her know that I want more.

Me 40 W 40
G
Gotan74 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
W called this morning to talk and see how I was doing. She didn't have a lot of time so it was short and she knew I had worked last night and wanted me to ge some sleep.

Me 40 W 40
G
Gotan74 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
So as good as I felt yesterday I feel a little sad today. W has been on work trip all week but it looks like it may be the last for a while. So she called yesterday and talked briefly but it was a good talk. Today nothing no email, no call. So I send her an email asking if she is ok and she responded late with a brief answer. My biggest complaint is she has not even called to check on her children. Is it me or does not talking to your kids since they saw you Sunday night ok?

Me 40 W 40
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard