Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Thank you twinmom, that would be great smile

G
G
Sorry watto my life's been a bit meh, ok well a lot meh.

Catch the thread, too tired to even start a readers digest recap!
I go to mediation next week, bit stressed I guess.

But it's all cake eating to the max. Not seeing them is way easier then you don't have t confront the poo pile.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
T
T
While your H is involved with OW, YOU do not meet his needs. When I say dint be a doormat be the door I mean show him that he needs to either walk through it or stay inside...........

He needs to know your not going to live in an open marriage. THAT is a boundary for your sanity and well-being. Whenever he brings up OW tell him "I am not going to live in an open marriage" and either walk away or hang up the phone. If it is a text delete it and don't respond.

You are nothing more than a co-parent right now, show him that. My H used to text non stop, I felt better when I would ignore everything all day and respond to the important things in one text or email at night.

Me: 35 husband:39
Sons 16 and 11 from my first marriage
Twins 5 (boy/girl)
Daughter 3
Affair bomb 2/27/14
He moved in with ow 3/13/14
OW kicked him out 6/15/14
4/2016 he seeks help for sexual addiction

W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
hey gg, just posted on your thread, hoping your week is better than last week.
twinmom, you are absolutely right, he needs to make a choice, and im petrified he'll walk for good, though I guess hes already done that, i'm just hoping that he'll realise what he's missing.

i'm actually trying not to cry right now because I miss him, and even though I know this is all for my own sanity and the boys, it's realy hard.

got to get the pma's happening, this morning, I lost it again.
I think sometimes being near h just sends me loopy and I turn inot this crazed lunatic who makes no sense.

i'll just vent on here more!
I really need to read dr from the start again.
I think too, i'm seeing all you guys making great strides and I feel like im going backwards.

G
G
Nods yes, I know.

Simple coffee date, made me cry at bed time for hours and made me sleepless.

Now with all the truth revealed of him dating ow last year, I'm like your a ftard! Truly. A boy child with no moral standard or respect of your self.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
rough couple of days, had a convo with h last night about his priorities as far as the kids go, that they need to come first, and finally he heard me, I asked what he had planned for fathers day next week, and he said he'd canceled his plans to go to the snow with ow so he can spend the day with the boys.
This made me happy because desperately want spend quality time with him. small step, llet's hope it continues.
my gal is getting better, detaching is not.
When I back off of have a melt down he advances, when all is good he disappears.

T
T
You need to back off and STAY that way even while he advances for a little while.

Me: 35 husband:39
Sons 16 and 11 from my first marriage
Twins 5 (boy/girl)
Daughter 3
Affair bomb 2/27/14
He moved in with ow 3/13/14
OW kicked him out 6/15/14
4/2016 he seeks help for sexual addiction

W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I know twinmom, it's been frustrating the past couple of days nor bring able to get on here, I've made some monumental back slides! I read your post this morning on your thread, I so get where you're coming from, I am exhausted beyond belief, I'm trying to organize going away by myself for a few days just give myself space from h and the whole sitch.
I did say no to an invitation to dinner with h and the boys the other night, absolutely killed me, I made up an excuse about meeting up with ffriends for dinner. I then came home and cried, but hey he didn't see me cry (well not that night anyway)

W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Hehe, just went to pick up s7 for karate and to take him out to dinner afterwards, H had a pasta bake, I said when did you make that, he said I didn't and let's leave it at that. I had to giggle because then he said I didn't ask her to make it. I made no comment, just laughed in my head, this woman is so threatened by me being around she's now cooking for him, go for it lady, knock yourself out! she's like a dog trying to mark her territory.

G
G
I was having a pretty crap time. Make up I hope arrives tomorrow.

Got me a free lippy, freaked a guy out and got mediation for settlement coming up next week. I think I have a tooth infection starting and guess who ate my stand by antibiotics last year for his tooth!

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard