Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well bought the dress. I think I will wear it to mediaition. It's about as sane as h!

Oh we all looooove the hokey pokey. Put your left leg in put your left leg out and shake it all about.

Got a reply from,last weeks email, about 5 days, so I replied straight away. He's stringing things out. To which he got called on by me. He also had o be reminded about he was told make a decision you vetoed every suggestion so far, so hurry and decide.

I also told him to stop holding onto the ashes and see the psych if he needs to chat including her number. I know he's not going to make an appointment, but my point was i am not here to solve your issue and hurry up and decided already.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Oh well captain sparrow was in again.

So folks please teach to me to be a normal grown adult. Seems I just turned 5, douh!
Bangs head on nearest wall.

Mind reading he's a keen one. The others girls at work were all swooning over him I think hot as a stove covers it. Man man!

Around my work a promotion is you get off night shift to days, I just got the word that the hinted days will be coming my way. I'm getting at this stage 2 more to bring my total to 3 days thus leaving me 2 night shifts, as one of my new days is Sunday there will be more $. Couple more Hours guaranteed as well, almost full time.

Lady I used to work with came in tonight was gobb smacked at weight loss and totally appearance changes. Very complimentary. Seems the only one I offend 100% of the time is husband. Mmm ponders who's view is warped?

Goooooooo me. Today was an excellent day all round.

I also a bit teary but I think the stand is perhaps coming to an end. I cannot r with someone who is saying I'm all at fault nor will let go of his affair.

Last edited by Ggrass; 09/16/14 11:23 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Oh no that twice, one more try or I'm giving up.

S16 has been a pia, he's still sending abusive text with major profanity.
He's been called out, then made threats. I told him to cut it out or he can move to his fathers full time. He will not like that remotely.

Seems h didn't like my last email, I told him he's clinging to the ashes of a dead r, he should see ic which I asked him to see before to sort his decisions out as he seems unable. Well his actions show he is. Refusing to hand over things he should rightly do.
Now after round and round he's saying I can hand over the riffle to storage, but insists he can do tomorrow. Not sure he can organise that, because I already organised it before and he stalled it.

Sigh now he thinks the right way is the way, rolls eyes funny about that. Do what works so what the the wah, least want to hear he's still holding any feelings, it worked. Now he's trying to prove me and my suggestion wrong. wink
Hopefully that will move settlement onwards.

So why is Santa so jolly?

grin wink

He knows where all the naughty girls live.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Pearl harbour your reply and mine was lost in the cull!
Sish.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Sish, bestie now needs a dress for an upcoming wedding, so of to factory outlets we go in the city. Does a hapoy dance.

Pondering about another trip to look at more make up and eyeliners. Might check out another foundation too! One of the expensive ones is too light.

Oh and h has finally forwarded his list of return property, one set of show clothes. The set is one for him and one for me exactly the same. I am really stunned he would ask for them.

As he stated he hated doing it, hated anything that reminded him of us and our life. I'm bamboozled.

I have drafted a reply and will send it tomorrow as I have been tied up with paperwork training and the rifle licence and work. He's been taking between 3-5 days to bother reply to me. One day will not hurt him.

Today was a follow up email and a text, from h.

Nothing really needed nor require a response.

Oh in good news sparrow came into work again, too busy to chat much, but I think he's leaving town soon. Oh well. I was still a little flustered but almost hit behaving and like a normal human. Not quite. Oh well, at least I'm getting bettera.

Last edited by Ggrass; 09/24/14 09:37 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well, yet again shopping was awesome. Spent way too much $. Two Pairs of shoe for the price of one. Bought another 50's dress, went to some ops shops bought 3 shirts and pants for $20. Shopped to nearly till 8pm.
Drank coffee ate doughnuts and boy ad a huge day.

Oh dear but it seems like h asking for the show clothes was him setting me up, in one way I took his bait but his requests were vague and very much open to confusion.

He was asked for a list and what he gave was initially vague descriptions, hence i thought he asked for something he says he did not.

So my reply will be asking him to be more concise and stating his requested items have been dropped off.
I forgot his main method of confusing people was to claim they didn't get his meaning thus making it easy for him to make you wrong and get into a circular discussion. Very pa.

By dropping his stuff off the conversation is completed, by my action.
Does a happy dance, while I could have handled it slightly better, it shows I can push some change.

While I cannot make him communicate better I can stop the dance of misunderstandings.
It's hard to explain, but inside myself I think I've had a big win.
Now I just need to learn to make this a habit.

Last edited by Ggrass; 09/27/14 01:02 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Ok so the misunderstandings, I told him exactly in person what I wrote.

Dot point makes no misunderstandings. Why make a statement when you wanted x y and z, it's waffle and taking it out on me when I have no idea what you were referring to.

He then said as I expected I don't take things out on you! Mmmm

Wore a nice dress, heels and work make up. Doesn't hurt to create mystery, but as some others are thinking I'm seriously not sure I can like him.

He asked if I had been on a day off, which I wasn't, but his mate saw me so there is no point trying to muddy water. So I stated early day.
He was in a very foul mood had the driveway blocked? Not sure why, said it was just chance, I'm guessing another lie.

He was stressed unhappy and he also said his dog has bone cancer and is about to die in 4 weeks! Dog did look very ill.

He also made a big point of giving the bag back I gave him his stuff in, a women's brand label shoe????

Then after that things disintegrated in me me me me me! From him, he might have been singing.
Then another chorus of me me me, I'm so poor I was so generous you have no idea. He seemed to want to draw me In to yet another round and round.

My escape was "I really have somewhere I need to be" and I just walked away.

Unfortunately, he now makes my skin crawl I don't like the nasty man I see. The lies just keep coming. I find it hard to find any compassion atm. While there was some stressed feelings before i got there, I wasn't over whelmed as before. Nor do I feel I should do what he wants.

I'm not sure what he was trying to achieve apart from getting me to drop the mediation and do one on one with him. Which will not happen.

Bumped into ss25 in my low cut dress and his eyes were a bit uncomfortable, oh well I guess I will be the topic of conversation a dinner tonight! Guessing now ss25 works where I i buy my fuel, I will see him often.

My confidence got a huge ar$e confidence boost from work today, by the men, who were openly applauding the dress, so really h had no effect on my mood. Oh also got caught checking out hot dude at work last night, by the dude i was looking at. Oh well wink he was looking back too. whistle puts that confidence booster in my pocket too. Along with female work mate bashing her head while doing a double take, of the hot ar$e dress.

Life is truly now ok. Tomorrow is my Friday, thank god.

I think I'm either given up or detached its a very bizarre feeling.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
W
W
You go girl! yep, not sure whether detaching or giving up, just know I don't want to do this dance anymore.

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Nods, uh huh watto.

It's hard to tell, so now you know why I get where your at.
I now had some private number phone calls. About 4 bloody call centres, was temped to pick up and give them the run around for sport.

Had the first world drama of hundreds and thousands blocking up the tuppaware shaker! S16 and 3/4 wanted fairy bread, he's had cravings.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
P
P
Hi Ggrass

Sorry, was out of town then sick (I always catch something when I fly these days).

Keep working on detaching. Try not to spend any time thinking about H's motives or actions. Doesn't matter--not your problem. Your job is to keep moving forward and working on you.

And in line with working on you, I humbly suggest that you do some reading on boundaries. From this outsider's point of view you could be helped by implementing them with your son. I understand that teenagers are difficult but there's no reason he should be treating you with such disrespect. When you allow it you teach him that H's way of treating women is correct and son will go on to treat the women in his life that way. No good for everyone.

Glad you're enjoying the new clothes and confidence boost they bring. Been there, done that! Unfortunately I've gained the weight back over the years so a lot of my new infidelity diet wardrobe doesn't fit anymore. That's why I believe in shoes. wink

If you love somebody, set them free.
http://tinyurl.com/2empx2g
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard