Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
N
NewB3 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
There's been a lot of GAL this weekend for me. Saturday I spent all afternoon looking at houses online. W a W was in a great mood like she had a B12 shot. She remained upbeat all weekend when it came to me. She offered to help me look at my finances wanted to show me a house or two online that she thought was a good deal as she watches real estate constantly.
Ladies and gentlemen I don't know what to make of this. I beg for help from the vet's. She has been offering help with anything all weekend and has told me all I need to do is ask and she'll be glad to help me with anything. I don't want her help it's time for me to Stana my own 2 feet find my own home work at my own payment and mortgage. We had negotiated 60 days from signing of the settlement agreement that I have to be out of the home. I explained to her when she offered help today that I am devastated I am stressed and I have several deadlines looming. I told her this because she had asked in passing if I was going to retype the settlement today. She has been patient with me and I felt I should go forth with the settlement at least to show her that I am willing to work on that. I had no idea until she asked today if I was going to retype it that she wants this part to go very quickly and get my signature.
This will be my last post here for the walk for a while unless I get some answers here I can't keep wasting time posting and getting no answers. I am doing GAL and LRT. I was out of the house most of the afternoon today doing my own thing. She asked this morning if I had any plans for the day I told her no do you have plans she said no. I suddenly right before lunch came out with a long list of things I could go do and told her I would be back later. 3 1/2 hours later she calls to see when I'm going to come home I was a block from the house. As soon as I got home she nicely said that she wanted to get out for a little while since she works from home and would be stuck in the house all week. She said she was going to go run some errands and would be back. As weird as it was she showed up 25 minutes later and was ready to cook dinner. I never mentioned dinner I never offered to cook anything tonight she completely took charge. What could she possibly be thinking or doing. Better yet what could I possibly be doing an eye on the right track?

Me43/WAW43..M 4y..S1 11/S2 4..Bomb2/2014..Dfile 5/2014..Settlement signed 8/20/14..D final 8/29/14
I moved out 10/10/14..WAW got D she wanted. I wanted R. No waiting,just no boundaries in her way.
N
NewB3 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Of course after my outings today and yesterday she has plenty of questions of where did you go so did you buy anything did you see anything you liked. I noticed today that I have a habit of telling her each store that I go to but I don't tell her if I bought anything I simply show up with a bag take it to the room and put the clothes in the laundry. I'm sure she'll notice what I've bought the sizes are smaller and fit me better since I've lost weight I got a couple new shirts new tie off for me.

Me43/WAW43..M 4y..S1 11/S2 4..Bomb2/2014..Dfile 5/2014..Settlement signed 8/20/14..D final 8/29/14
I moved out 10/10/14..WAW got D she wanted. I wanted R. No waiting,just no boundaries in her way.
N
NewB3 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Mr. Bond
I did purchase that book that you mentioned and I sent it to her via email for Kindle. She never mentioned it so this weekend since we are being honest and open I asked her if she had gotten the book that I sent. She said she saw the email but did not click the link to download it yet. I told her it was a good book is kind of funny and lighthearted and she might enjoy it.

N
NewB3 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
With all due respect mrbond. Maybe this roller-coaster has me upset, maybe having a bad day. I said nothing disrespectful to you personally. I was venting. I can do that here. These days I read and see many other vets offering support and helpful answers everywhere, seems like weeks that mine go unanswered. I came here for support and advice, not to make personal attacks or be curt.
Let's move forward and not take things personally please. Thanks for all of your hope and support.

N
NewB3 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Came home tonight and wife arrived with S3.5. She was talkative and in a good mood. We had good friendly conversation. Nice evening so far. Staying cautious. Thanks for everyone's support nice to have a place I can vent and be negative. That way the WAW doesn't see it.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard