Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
D
DBinSF Offline OP
OP Offline
D
She sent me that message on Friday morning.

Me: 39 - W: 35
Together: 2 years, no kids
My Affair: 1.5 years
Affair ended: 4/9/14
Affair revealed: 5/19/14
Last Contact: 8/2/14
S
S
Originally Posted By: DBinSF
I understand she's hurt more than I can comprehend, but HATE is a strong word. It's ugly. It's not who or how I want to be.

It IS a strong word but she's an intelligent woman and that is the word she has chosen. Doesn't that mean something to you? You have ignored her requests because you thought your way was better.

Now you're saying Hate is a strong word but guess what. She hates you with all the strength of that word. Why? Partially because you have not given her what she has clearly asked for which, incidentally, coincides with the advice you've been given by SO MANY PEOPLE yet you still do what you want.

You're still here though so I can't help but wonder if you are:

1. glutton for punishment
2. unintelligent
3. a narcissist
4. actually think this is where you're supposed to be but think you should write a new version of DB entitled, "if your situation looks unique, it must be - 8 ways to ignore MWD despite the evidence".

Your tenacity to plow through and do what you want, follow your "instincts" or whatever other cover-term you have for it, is frightening.

I'm theorizing you have control issues. BIG TIME. Am I wrong?

So far your journey to health has been for others, so you can "earn" them back. You're on the wrong path.

This journey is for YOU and you alone.

M: 37 H: 36
M: 13 T: 18
D: 7
Bomb: 6/30/14
Separation: 8/11/14

Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
M
M
I can understand why you'd be surprised she said hate so strongly. When I or others try to show you the depth of the hurt you caused you get angry and call it shaming. Then you're surprised she could say she hates you.

Look at your signature again. Look at how much of her relationship with you you spent cheating. How could you possibly be surprised she'd say she hates you?

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard