Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Thanks gg, I know small towns s*ck! I'm going to see an inxs tribute show tonight, I'm so excited, I've got my tan going on, had my hair done, nails painted, new outfit, can you tell I'm excited lol! just going out with a group of girlfriends, lots of singing and dancing. I've organised a babysitter, which I should add h is paying for, his insistence. He has also mentioned twice in the last 24 hrs, depending on how he's feeling (think he tied one on last night) he might come to the show too, we'll see, like you said half of what you see, nothing said! just interesting considering he has made it obvious up until this point that we won't be going out socially.
oh well his deal not mine, I have a awesome night ahead of me smile smile

G
G
Band in my town too! But as I live a ways out its not happening. I hate going alone.

Have fun.
I'm not in a fun way either.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Had a great night last night, the band 2 as really good, got to sing my lungs out, have a bit of a dance, only hit a flat spot when I realized that all the people I was with were coupled off, but shook it off and gad a good night. of course h never turned up, ow would have been at his place.
dropped the boys off to h this morning, he asked if he could have the car today do he could take the boys to a play Centre, I said yes then he asked what my plans were for the day, which was nothing, asked if I wanted to come ( I felt he felt he had to ask) so along I went.
it was a nice day with the kids, again only a couple of flat spots, one when h said he needs to get a car for when he has the boys, which I said months ago, we just reverted into old patterns, I felt unheard and he feels like he's being attacked. I guess in my mind, I was thinking why now? What have you and ow been 5 asking about? am I encroaching on your space too much?
this moment passed, and the only thing for me that changed the tone of the day was when we'd finished doing some shopping for the boys, ow rang and he took the call, he walked off a bit and I got back in the car, he apologised for the call (???) and gave my leg a squeeze.
we got back to H's place, played hide and seek for a while, had dinner, showered the boys, put them to bed and I came home. I thanked h for letting me interlope on their day, he he said it was fine and he appreciated it (not really sure what that meant)
I know it's a marathon not a sprint and to look for the small stuff, sometimes it's hard to see the small stuff.
Just feeling a little flat right now, house is really quiet, and I'm tired and I've spent the day playing happy families, so a bit of a crash to earth I guess.

W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Oh god, just got a text from h saying he's just waiting for s7 to go to bed and he wants to ring for a quick chat, says nothing stressful or serious....that never bodes well....

G
G
Take a deep breath! Don't forget your goal.

It's wet here and I went to one of my other jobs. Missed some of the people I haven seen in 6months

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Thanks gg, jjust got off the phone from h, seems he didn't tell ow that I spent the day with him and the boys today because she would probably get upset.
Also said she knows we do family night every week and she's all for it. and that I have the boys every Mon and wed, and she's fine with it...but wouldn't be ok with me spending the day with them today, makes no sense to me.

He also said that he and s7 had been going through the kids book I bought on s and d, aimed at getting kids to talk.
Part of it was talking about mums and dads seeing new people, s7 got very upset and said that he didn't want a new mum or dad, H told him we would always be his parents, but at least s7 has validated to h that he's not ready for ow or anyone else to enter his life.
H also said in there somewhere that we would not back together, I think in trying to reassure ow, she's worried about us getting back together, and he's telling her we won't, yup that stung. half of what you see and nothing you hear.

G
G
I think you need to let ow implode. wink

Not that that's great ground breaking advice from me, given my yesterday! Pathetic day at best. I think I was said best in mlc thread when they called it wtf land.

Last edited by Ggrass; 08/17/14 11:10 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
So this is the text I sent to h just before ( I'm going to drive everyone nuts tonight! )
" thank you for your honesty tonight about going to kids town today and for spending the time to go through parts of the book with s7, our situation is hard on all of us and I certainly don't want to make it harder on you. like I said before you are my best friend and I can't imagine not having you in my life, but I also understand where your are, at this point, and whatever it is you need me to be or do is okay...x"

his response straight away
"thank you for coming today...it was a great day for all of us...w, I'll always be in your life - you are my best friend too...I will not ask you to be anyone other than yourself....wouldn't change you at all....x"

WTH, I need help here, please, am I pursuing? Do I back right off? Do I back off a little bit? this is by far the hardest thing I have ever done, and I'm the mother of twin boys!!!!

W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Lol, gg just saw your last post, and yes wthf land is right!

what happened yesterday?? big hugs ((( ))))

G
G
On my thread. I had a wtf moment thrust upon me.

Knocked me right off my perch. Sigh. Happier today, but still.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard