Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
G
G
No soup for yoooou! Sinefeild soup natz style.

Maybe he missed the dog, maybe he wants to see you? Maybe he doesn't want to see you?

Maybe he's nutso?

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
A
artsy Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Lol! I know he missed the dog. I get that, totally! I have never been unaccommodating when it comes to him spending time with her- ever! (Although he showed no interest for 4 months).

I have been sure not to be here for 3 nights because I don't want to see HIM! I will make sure I am not here tomorrow, either. I do.not.want.to.see.him.

This is new for him- why can't he get his freaking act together? It's a 10 minute process, I'm sure it's not the actual act of dropping her off that's the issue. So what is this?

It's the uncertainty that's killing me. What is he up to? He IS Nutso, but this is a new level of Nutso that I haven't seen before and it needs to go away (after he drops off my dog and gives me my money!!!!). Then he can truly disappear.

Last edited by artsy; 08/06/14 02:45 AM.

Me: 39
H: 45
Second marriage for both
H left 12/2013
M:4 T:5.5
S
S
I was told they often:

1. Don't keep promises and time commitments
2. Forget a LOT
3. Are only concerned with whatever affects them
4. Use anything as leverage for control

CAUTION: MANTRA AHEAD
Believe none of what they say, and only half of what they do....

Quote:

he can see there are other people involved besides just him- yes, THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET BESIDES YOU, H!!!!!!!!

He probably can't see this right now, and doesn't care to.

He is not really on he same planet.... crazy

M44, H44, both M before
M4 yrs, T6
BD 7/13 ILYB something isn't right with me
H att suicide 2/14
S 4/14
OW disc 5/14
D final 4/15
G
G
Nope, they are not of this world!

Mine couldn't even text, I can't help you in an emergency when I contacted!
Meh, I did get out of the ditch, literally, but I didn't get abused which was nice.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
A
artsy Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I dont know why I'm so angry about it!!! I had such a great PMA this past weekend all the way up until this evening. And then, WHAMMO!

Shining, it's all 4 of those rolled in to 1. He has "promised" to come over and do a million things since he left and hasn't done a single thing, and he clearly is incapable of doing anything for anyone else but himself right now. Gross.

I think it's bothering me so much because it's out of my control, and he's using it to control me. Ugh!!!

I also think he realizes after he gives me back the dog and then gives me the money, I really have no use for him until February or so when he gives me the rest of the money. Maybe that's playing a role here.

Second marriage for both
H left 12/2013
G
G
Just get the stuff done your self.

It asked my child to do something, he spewed at me how ungrateful and rude I was for asking and proceeded to ignore me.

So I did it instead of waiting. It really took the wind outta him quickly.

Your h could be realising your not going to see him again till feb, so he's both putting it off and wanting to do it. Causing conflict.

Last edited by Ggrass; 08/06/14 03:40 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
A
artsy Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Ggrass- I can't do the stuff myself (it's all rather heavy remodeling stuff), nor can I hire it out-- I have barely enough to live on until I graduate.

I have never asked him about the projects around the house- he brings it up, promises to get it done and then forgets about it. It just makes him seem more pathetic to me.

I'll take care of it myself when I get a full time job again, but until then he just needs to STFU about it!

Sorry- in angry mode. smile

Second marriage for both
H left 12/2013
G
G
The local emergency group do train their staff how to use chainsaws. I'm going to offer them to come cut fire wood on. My place. Win for me as no $ changes hands.

There must be a way to get it done free?
You just haven't found it. Maybe colleges or students want some blank canvas to practice on.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
M
M
Oh, boy... I can relate. It is frustrating. I will be up on the roof soon fixing the shingles that blew off on our NEW addition. I have to protect the totally unfinished room it is covering. I think the most difficult part will be carrying the shingles onto the roof. But... I was told the same thing.... "Oh, I'll take care of it." NOT!

Artsy, buckle up, baby. That's probably the most frustrating part: when you have some really good days and you know you are making strides, then BAM, what the heck happened? Wow! Bravo has nothing on us! I could be making lots of cash to get these renos done if I have reality tv cameras following me around. You couldn't write this script.... well maybe everyone here could?!

Chin up!

G
G
Artsy,

Is the dog back? I would just say something like "H, d is ready for z dog to come home. Please drop her off tomorrow. Thanks"

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard