Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
G
G
wink I think you got it watto.

Let her fill your shoes.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/verymuchso/15-easy-hacks-for-perfect-eyeliner
Try some new fancy make up and I'm going to try the rainbow, if I go to the political cocktail party at the end of the month.

Look awesome! I don't leave the house without full war paint and Flicky eyeliner now!

Last edited by Ggrass; 08/04/14 01:23 PM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Lol gg, the rainbow one looks interesting, that's all part if what I do for a living, so I never leave the house without some kind of m/up...
she can TRY to fill my shoes, but she'll never be good enough to be me....

G
G
Just mix it up, I would.

But then I'm good like that, once you think I'm pegged or certain, it's different.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Just had the meeting with the school councilor about s7, I think it went really well, H came as well, as he really wanted to be there, he was few minutes late so was able to ask whether she thought it would be a good idea for the boys to meet ow, she seems to think it would be a good idea to let the dust settle first and get s7 talking first before introducing a new person, H did not bring her up at all, which I was waiting for, but hey that's OK, we've got some great strategies to put in place for s7, so I'll start tonight with him.
Sent a quick thank you text to h for coming and he responded that he wanted to be there.
and from the way the conversation went with the councilor, family night will stay in place, she thinks it's a great idea, and that we obviously care about each other and the kids, she also gave us the phone number for the family relationship line, that either of us could ring if we needed to talk.

G
G
Well use ra, is it a phone service and is it free?

If your a make up guru, share your tips!

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Lol not a guru gg, just part of what I do...
Some kind of mind bending is going on with h at the moment I'm sure, he's switched off again, I got a little p*ssed off before, wrote it down, let it go, do what you have to do h, hope she's worth it....

G
G
Mine has been tell people she is worth it!

We shall see at mediation. How much! Lol : grin

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Exactly! so the boys and I have decided that we are going to have a house warming party on Saturday night, we've invited family and friends, lots of kids. I thought stuff it, I'm always putting my life on hold, waiting to see what h does, right now he's doing his thong, so we are going to do our thing, and I'm not telling him, the boys can tell him on Sunday when they go to his place.
I'm so excited, I'm getting my hair done, play lots of great music, enjoy my space and my friends and family.
I'm standing for my marriage, but I'm not going to stay stagnant any more.
so tomorrow I'm going to get the twins enrolled in swimming lessons (because they're now 3 I don't have to get in the pool with the anymore Yay!)
then I'm doing make up for a friend's photo shoot in the afternoon, I'm really looking forward to that.
Then it's family night and around we go again.

W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Isn't it silly how the smallest things make you upset, H had posted something on his Fb page about football, and the only two people commenting were him and ow, and it just made me cry, so dumb.
on a brighter note I have the twins booked in for swimming lessons on Wednesdays starting next week, so that will be awesome for them, and me, another active thing for us to do, just waiting for someone to get back to me about kickboxing classes, might help to get some of the anger out.
had to send h a text before, about dropping off my steam mop, asked ppolitely, said thanks, left it at that. didn't engage or pursue past that. He wants to talk, he knows where to find me. seems to be getting in deeper with ow.

G
G
You will be really able to kick ar$e.

You go get em!

Babie and wrapped in plastic jokes were the order of the night rubbish run. The fork lift dudes warped so it passes the time.

Do not look at his fb until you can genuinely laugh at what him and he post.

Last edited by Ggrass; 08/06/14 11:59 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard