Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
G
G
Here I'll trade you mine.
Compliant number 99999999 on h list was I had too much life without him.
Our life was busy and stress filled.

I've made my life simple, well if you read my thread its odd farm simple, y'all gig that right!

Southern drawl and hayseed not withstanding.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
S
Shining Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Artsy, the beauty is that they are always open! You just have to get out there and look! grin

M44, H44, both M before
M4 yrs, T6
BD 7/13 ILYB something isn't right with me
H att suicide 2/14
S 4/14
OW disc 5/14
D final 4/15
S
Shining Offline OP
OP Offline
S
GG,

He didn't like that you had too much life without him? While you were together?

So.... He didn't like you doing fun things without him. So he left.... So you can do more fun things without him. And that is supposed to make him happy how?

Nothing makes sense anymore, does it?
I love simple. Odd farm simple, sure! Gig em, y'all! wink

M44, H44, both M before
M4 yrs, T6
BD 7/13 ILYB something isn't right with me
H att suicide 2/14
S 4/14
OW disc 5/14
D final 4/15
G
G
His flawed thought process was every thing took my attention from him. Having work friends having work change shifts inferred in his life and was personal. He didn't like the thought any person close can manage, I always could.

Trying to make an attempt to look better, brought accusation of affairs. So did being tired so did most stuff.

Every complaint i addressed turned 180 and back! Now I know better it was all mostly spew.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
M
M
Don't feel bad. My W said many crazy things as to way she HAD to leave. As I changed and addressed each one, it got to the point that she had to leave because of the "way you chew your food". She also told me that we could take our time before getting a D, keep insurance together, etc. than went to L and suddenly all that changed. Now she is only concerned about what SHE can get.

The LBS must be careful. No matter how "kitty Kat" they start out, in the end almost all the MLCers end up destroying everyone around them. They just can't seem to help it.

B
B
Oh I've just remembered a complaint[ apparently I am 'such an all or nothing person' This from someone who ditched his family and had very little contact for years, except to spew at them. It made me laugh.

It is true that I value truthfulness commitment and fidelity

G
G
Rolls eyes,

We must be twins bea, either do or do not!

I talked to much, when I became less wordy I was silent and moody! Man just make up your mind already.

My compliant he was always setting me up in a no win position.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
B
B
I have noticed with MLCers that if we work we put everything ahead of them and if we stay at home we didn't contribute to the income.

We never ever clean the house right - either obsessive or sluts. And we always feed them the wrong food. My xh tried to blame his illness subsequent to his leaving me (more than two years on) to the diet I fed him. Strange that no-one else got ill.

As for how we are in bed - don't get me started . . . .

I had forgotten all of this stuff, and now it is coming back it is making me really laugh!

They are world class at creating no-win situations. Guilt or what? No idea

C
C
My w would get upset this past winter if I started her car and cleaned the ice and snow off from it before I went to work or if I didn't.

I would rather be the one the bitterness is being dumped on than the one filled with it.

Me: 55, W: 46
T: 17 M: 15
S: 10
3 S prev M
25 23 21
Unhappy 10/12
Asked to move out 1/14
NILWY 2/14
Sep rooms: 1/14
BD 3/14
W filed 5/14
Trial 12/14

Do the right thing - no reason needed
G
G
I see humor. I want to participate. Beatrice, your posts are so authentic-I love them. My h thought I kept the house too clean (thinking about this makes me laugh). Maybe he needed glasses? He didn't like the way I unloaded the dishwasher. When I suggested he unload it, well, you know what the answer to that was. He didn't like the way I did laundry and he had turned the washer on once in 6 years. I actually had to show him how our fancy new wm worked.
Of course, one of my favorites was post BD when my key broke off in the front door and he had to come let me and the kids in. He said I unlocked the door wrong. At that point the kids were laughing at what he said asked yet again what was wrong with him. Not to mention I had been opening the door the same for 6 years. Other than inserting key and turning, how else do you open the door with a key. Okay, now Im laughing.

Matt, I hope you are working on chewing your food differently.

Shining , you are so funny. Yes, you have to look at what's valid and work on it for you. The other stuff, like your atrociously large pores? Just laugh and move on:-)

Last edited by Georgiabelle; 08/02/14 11:47 AM.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard