Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
G
G
Unless someone comment you don't know if anyone's really reading or if your just being ignored! grin

I tend to think that I'm not interesting and must've hoggin the line light and so others are just not wanting to interact.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
L
L
Ggrass,

Hog that LIME LIGHT BABY!!

Seriously, don't allow your insecurities to take over on these boards. For every person who leaves a comment, there's at least 10 others who read and don't post.

Get those needs met. :-)

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
B
B
Hey, I can relate. My thread doesn’t get many comments either. I just thought that I was boring, compared to some of the wonderful posters here smile. I’m not a good writer. It doesn’t come easy to me, especially that English is my second language. But, I read a lot on this board and I learn from others.

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
G
G
Ggrass,

You are interesting and funny! I read your stuff too smile

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
G
G
Before I was concerned if I wrote in my Normal way I might be recognised.

I thought I was super unusual crazy and my stuff would shine out and scream to bygone who might know me. I still won't give away things that might Stick out.

Hands gb a nice chocolate froggie!
It means a lot to be call interesting and funny, feel I have been put down for both those for a long time by h plus a whole lot of other spew because I thought he was successful.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
A
artsy Offline OP
OP Offline
A
AAAHHHHHHHH! Thank you to all of you! smile

I do get insecure sometimes, which is ridiculous for something like this!!!!

Thank you, so much for the kind words and the encouragement. It means a lot. I get frustrated, I think because I only have 5 people IRL who know my H has left. And I try not to talk about it unless they ask because it's like PTSD, and I don't want to wear out the ears and shoulders of my incredible support team.

Today is August 1 !!!!!! Here's to a New Beginning for all of us!!!!

((((((( all of you))))))

Me: 39
H: 45
Second marriage for both
H left 12/2013
M:4 T:5.5
A
artsy Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Ggrass, at first I let H's comments affect me, too. Chances are a lot if it was hogwash!!!! (I mean, look at their lives right now!!!)

Some issues they had may have been valid- change what you can and come to peace with the rest. Keep your head up!!!

Second marriage for both
H left 12/2013
G
G
^^^^^^^^^^

That is some good advice from Artsy. After BD, we feel as if we must be the most deplorable spouse on earth. Then after time you realize that while some points were valid, some were garbage. Be the best Ggrass for you!

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
G
G
I really tried over time to address those things he had issues with, now who gives a fig what he thinks.

My whole issue was I was expected to be considerate and change to meet his needs, but it did very much seem to be a one way street.

Nothing has changed, apart for the woman he has riding shot gun in passenger seat. He's not even doing different activities.

Some of his stuff appears mlc or seems to be some sort of mental issue on advice of ic.
In fact I realise now although h thinks he's a deep thinker, he's not.

He's fear reactive, he's been trying to re make every one into being depend totally on him. I'm not sure what he gets from the control, power as suggested by ic almost conscious abuse when he's just going to dump and run.

Last edited by Ggrass; 08/02/14 01:03 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
A
artsy Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Advice needed, and appreciated:

H picked up one of the dogs last Sunday- supposedly for a week. He was supposed to drop her back on Sunday. He put effort in to figuring out a good time to do so, and then asked to keep her another day. Ok. No problem.

Then yesterday he asked when would be a good time, we figured it out and he asked to change it to today. Ok...

So then today he asked, once again, to keep her another day because his plans changed. Now I'm pi$$ed.

Give me back my dog. And give me the money you owe me. He's clearly stalling for SOME reason. What is this?

I am getting extremely angry. I have been MORE than accommodating, patient and loving for over a year. I'm tired of it. I'm done with it.

I told him my D12 wants the dog back. I felt that was better than saying I did, so maybe he can see there are other people involved besides just him- yes, THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET BESIDES YOU, H!!!!!!!!

His reply: OK

We have literally only had 1 argument this entire time (which, coincidently, had to do with the dog).

What do I do? His selfishness is throttling me into angry-mode, and that's not an easy thing to do.

Second marriage for both
H left 12/2013
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard