Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
so h sent this text before:
"hey, I am sorry for everything that has happened. You know that I'll do whatever I can to help out whenever I can. As for the money side of things, I'll never keep score on whats been given or whats been received(besides you're about to become a world famous model, and I'll sponge off you then , lol, not the model thing, the sponge thing for the lol.
just vacuumed up all the murray fur, a little tear did pop up..have a great night ssleep, new day tomorrow. x"

so I responded
"thank you for that, it means a lot to hear you say sorry, maybe you could elaborate for me sometime, its hard on all of right now and I truly appreciate all that you do. sad to hear about the fur thing, it would have been aweful. not sure about being a world famous model, I'll settle for getting out of my comfort zone lol. tomorrow IS a new day for of us, remember jesus loves you lol. x"

then he went on to text a few more times telling me about how he listened to me say that he needs to make his house more a home than a halfway house, and that he's putting rugs in, and sent pics to prove it, and that he's thinking of going back to study, all of which I validated and said what a great job he's doing, and even now while I'm typing he's texting me, even though he's already texted goodnight, he's texting me articles his dad kept from when h was born....

what truly bizarre night, but it's really lovely to see that glimmer of h, and really nice to be included in his thoughts.

G
G
That's sounding positive. I did smile at the keeping score, my h said that but then bought a list of what I owed him over! Lol it can get really crazy.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
dropped the boys off at h this morning, he asked what I thought of his home improvements, I told him that he did a great job, and then he showed me the articles he'd been talking about last night, I took the time to read them and made some fun/light comments.
off I went then to work for the last time where I've been renting space, thank god that's done!! h rang to see how I went, and if I'd worked out how to.pump up my tire, yes I know, I should know how to pump up my tires, but I've never had to, so I was pretty chuffed with myself when I told him I had.

I then had to go to the vet to organize the cremation of our beautiful dog, had to ring h back to let him know how much etc, dropped off the receipt for this to him on my way home, as he was at work I fully walked to hand the receipt over and keep going, H started to initiate convo. talking about everyday stuff, finances, getting the car serviced, that he didn't think he'd be able to get a bsitter to watch the boys tonight so he could continue to help me pack, I said that I was great fun for the offer but I would be OK if he couldn't help.
I kept it light, and we did our usual talk to you later.
It was a really good encounter, I feel my nerves have gone when I'm around h now, and that's weird because I know about ow now. or is it because I do know about the ow, that the nerves have gone, that now at least I have an idea of what I'm dealing with?

and whilst on that topic, why did h have all these great text with me last night (and I'm not complaining in the slightest) and not the ow, you know the types of convos/texts you send when you're getting to know someone

I'm seeing small positive changes and I'm scared I'm going to do something really stupid, so vets, I'm asking for some advice, please.....

W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
dropped the boys off at h this morning, he asked what I thought of his home improvements, I told him that he did a great job, and then he showed me the articles he'd been talking about last night, I took the time to read them and made some fun/light comments.
off I went then to work for the last time where I've been renting space, thank god that's done!! h rang to see how I went, and if I'd worked out how to.pump up my tire, yes I know, I should know how to pump up my tires, but I've never had to, so I was pretty chuffed with myself when I told him I had.

I then had to go to the vet to organize the cremation of our beautiful dog, had to ring h back to let him know how much etc, dropped off the receipt for this to him on my way home, as he was at work I fully walked to hand the receipt over and keep going, H started to initiate convo. talking about everyday stuff, finances, getting the car serviced, that he didn't think he'd be able to get a bsitter to watch the boys tonight so he could continue to help me pack, I said that I was great fun for the offer but I would be OK if he couldn't help.
I kept it light, and we did our usual talk to you later.
It was a really good encounter, I feel my nerves have gone when I'm around h now, and that's weird because I know about ow now. or is it because I do know about the ow, that the nerves have gone, that now at least I have an idea of what I'm dealing with?

and whilst on that topic, why did h have all these great text with me last night (and I'm not complaining in the slightest) and not the ow, you know the types of convos/texts you send when you're getting to know someone

I'm seeing small positive changes and I'm scared I'm going to do something really stupid, so vets, I'm asking for some advice, please.....

P
P
keep doing what you are doing which brings in the positive changes. Do not worry why he is texting you. Accept it for the positive it is. You seem to be on the right path and bringing in positive reaction.

Keep up the good work!

Me: 42
W: 32
Married 7 years together 8.5
S1: 7 S2:7
Bomb #1: 09-16-13
Recon #1: 11/13
A discovered 04-03-2014
W filed D 05-19-14 but never served me
I filed D 12-02-2014
S 05-31-14
Divorced 5-19-16
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Thanks pilot, think I'll just keep being me, happy me, think positive!! smile

W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Today is moving day, I've been on the go since 5 am, even though I'm only moving around the corner, it's still a big task. I got a gorgeous surprise today, my mil and her husband came up to help me move, it was a really lovely thing for them to do, she said she had spoken to h during the week and he seems really stressed, the ow has told him he is to limit all contact with me and that to prove that he loves/cares for her, he has to delete me from Fb, which he did, but then refriended me a day later.
I cannot believe this w is 42! she is 3 years older than me, and behaving like a child. she already has my H, what more does she want? Interestingly, she is behaving exactly like I have in the past, and h will only take so much.
I can't wait for the boys to see the house tomorrow, I'm pretty proud of myself, I've pretty much done this all y myself smile

G
G
Well done. Movings tough, I'm glad I didn't have to.

I'm just glad its Friday, I need my weekend to relax and recover. Big week extra jobs and busy times at work. Throw in a funeral to make things Interesting, I'm tired.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
gg, that sounds like an awfully busy week, I hate funerals, I'm the one who everyone take because even if I didn't know the person I cry.
The ow is really putting the screws into h, it's almost funny, if my kids weren't being affected. so for the last 3 nights h has been text me telling me the day to day stuff, even though by the sounds of it, he's been told not to. be the woman any man would be a fool to leave.
I have my head held high, I have achieved a lot in a really short time, and tomorrow my boys get to see the new home I've set up for us.

G
G
It's ok, it's my life. I always work extra jobs in winter. Often 3 or so. I don't work so much at other times, so I squirrel away money.

I got told last night I have archived more than most people, achieve in a very short space, my thread has the funeral story on it. It was odd!

At least your husband, keeps contact mine doesn't! Period, he seems to have no fear or worry that he will lose me.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard