Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
W
OP Offline
W
Well the washer and dryer are working great! Nice to do laundry from home again. Also the dehumidifier is doing it's job. No more soggy bathroom. Man that was disgusting. I emptied it out twice already since the landlord fixed it last night. Yuk!

Now my stove is not working. Actually the stove works, the oven doesn't. When I set the time, it flashes and goes off. The broiler was working but it doesn't either. I think the heating element has gone out. The landlord just installed this before I moved in. Ugh! When it rains it pours. At least this isn't my appliance, but I need to bake for D's party. I was going to bake cookies for her camp tomorrow, but considering the circumstances I made no bakes. Not quite the same, but I think she will like them anyway.

Been feeling emotional today. Back to being angry. Trying to accept that J will just have OW be with the kids and will not let them be with me if he is not around. It ticks me off. I'm borrowing trouble because it really has not happened yet. It might not. But I'm tired and cranky and mad.

I've been working non-stop since I got home. I guess I just need a rest.

WH

AT BD: WH 41, J 43; Bomb 2/5/2012
Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
"No matter where you go, there you are"
W
OP Offline
W
Well that was...interesting.

I just left J's house for the birthday thing for D. J had originally asked me to come by at 6:30. He called about 5:45 and said he wanted me to be aware that OW was going to be there. I was fine with it and hoped that meant she wouldn't be at the party I was having for D. From what J told me, OW seemed a bit put out by me being there. J said he told her I was D's mom and that I was going to be there. I said I'm not going anywhere and J said he told OW that. Noe I don't know if that's the truth, but that's the story anyhow.

I got there and the kids (and the dog) were thrilled to see me. J and OW were upstairs when I got there so I just hung with the kids. Then J came down and ow was not far behind. Ow did not look Pleased. We did cake and presents and I listened to OW make snippy snide comments to everyone who would listen. She was not very nice to J, but he made his bed.

So for D's birthday J got her a ceiling fan (princess style) and he's putting up a zip line (OW made sure to stress it was for ALL the kids). OW bought her a fancy curtain rod.

OW clung to J like white on rice. She was throwing daggers in my direction and had to know every little detail of what J and I were discussing about S's upcoming mission trip. I got a huge uneasy vibe from her. I can't take much of her. I went outside with the kids to get out of that house. It's absolutely toxic. Finally I had to leave. S and D didn't want me to go, but enough was enough and I left. I asked S's GF if she needed a ride home and S begged her to stay even though she was ready to leave too.

I am glad I am not the only one who sees the crazy. Ugh!

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
B
B
WH of course these crazy women are insecure and jealous as h*ll.

Make a fresh batch of popcorn if yours is stale. I am so sorry that your kids have to go through this. Strange that she expects to come to your home for the birthday but has issues in your seeing your daughter on her birthday in what was, after all, you home. What a piece of work.

And what a class act you are.

L
L
Quote:
And what a class act you are.

Ditto.

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
G
G
WH,

OW sounds like uh the picture of stability:-). You did a perfect job!

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
W
OP Offline
W
Thanks everyone.

I wish I could do more for my kids. It doesn't seem like enough. I couldn't handle being around that for an hour, let alone four days. I still don't know what J sees in this woman except for dollar signs. Even that would get old after a while I would think.

But I see the same patterns and "the dance" with her and J that existed when we were together. Nothing has changed with J. Except he has a "fresh start" with another woman. That no one seems to like.

She made some snippy comment to me. I was outside with kids while they were playing with the sidewalk chalk. D was drawing a chalk outline of S so he was laying on the sidewalk. I was tickling him and he was holding onto my hands so I couldn't tickle. He's very strong so I made a comment about how he was hurting his mommy and I think he should crack walnuts for a living. She made some comment about how I could never handle labor. Really? WTF? I had two children with your boyfriend OW. And I guarantee my children were twice the size of your rugrats. Keep your comments to yourself.

I didn't say that. She's not worthy of that much effort. She is far more deserving of the karma that is waiting for her.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
L
L
And, you didn't need to zero in another woman's husband...or move into another family's house...or lend money to your beret-wearing boyfriend...or have the family dog pee on your leg...

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
G
G
OW made snippy comments to you?

Well, I see you handled that with perfect DBing dignity.
Good for you.

Let her embarrass herself. It's because she's insecure.
(And considering what she's gotten herself into, she should be!)

You have a great 4th, WH!

---GG

Me 54 Him 63
M 23 T 29
0 Kids
Funny Farm of Rescues
12/12 OW--
5/13 ILYBINILWY: A denied
9/13 Proof OW: ENDED
2/14 Got D papers on my BD
I kicked him out for my sanity
9/14 He wants to "talk"?

W
OP Offline
W
She makes snippy comments to everyone who is in earshot and can't get away from her. That woman has the warmth of cheesecloth.

I just do not see what the h*ll so dam great about her. I was picking up a huge red flag vibe around her. But I think J has her where he wants her. She thinks he has a prize. The booby prize.

I hope I do not have to be around that woman for a while. I have had enough thank you very much.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
W
OP Offline
W
Picked up the kids and J is offering me leftover cake and food etc. I told him I was taking D to the dollar store to get balloons and he offered for me to take the ones he bought. I declined.

He asked if the kids and i were watching the fireworks tonight and I said yes. He made some mention of calling me later so he could sit by me and the kids. Really? I don't think so. I think my phone will go dead about that time.

I feel sometimes like I am living in a sitcom.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard