Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
job Offline
Will do.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
A
OP Offline
A
Saturday.

Dance was nice. I wore a red dress, I got a lot of compliments. Loved the band, and got to chat with friends.

Today...groc. store
Garden

Walk

Paperwork

Bank

Movie

Formerly Workinprogress
H :55
M :over 29 yrs.
Together : 33
D : college
D : adult
BD and left : May 2013
Separated
Experimenting/Replay

Jan 2014...Let go of rope!

God grant me the serenity...
A
OP Offline
A
My H. is seeing an attorney in mid June. Job, you were spot on about him " setting me up ". He had his plan in place prior to me starting school last March ! He expected to stay apart for a year and then get a mediator and a no fault divorce.

Since this is NOT occurring he is a bit testy and keeps trying to coerce me, through money.

My attorney is handling it.

This is an ugly process, and I fighting to stay positive.

Formerly Workinprogress
Separated
Experimenting/Replay

job Offline
I'm sorry things aren't going too well right now. I'm sure he's being a bit testy about everything and is going to try to do anything and everything in his power to get you to change your mind on certain things that he wants done. It's good that you are having your lawyer handle it. I find it interesting that he's not seeing a lawyer until mid June. I thought he had already met w/someone earlier in the year and got info on what needs to be done.

Yes, it is an ugly process, but you will get through it and yes, you will have some good and bad days. You will have days when you are angry and then upset. Divorce is not pretty, especially when you are dealing w/MLCers and walkaways.

Try to stay focused and positive, if you can.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
A
OP Offline
A
Thanks Job!

He saw someone as a consult last year, or that is what he says. For I cannot believe any attorney would recommend he leave the marital abode.

I think thus far, he has been doing everything on line. His last email to me was to push arbitration... yet again.

He made it quite clear what he would not agree to in a settlement, so it looks as if court is going to be the purview.

Ugh, we KNOW that will cost money! I sent the email to my paralegal, and did not respond to it. I will give it 48 hours and then say I will consider what he wrote.

I'll let him come to any conclusion he may choose.

I am intimidated, and feel less secure. Five dogs, no credit, no support agreement, no income... that does not bode well at present. He knows my position and is using it to his advantage.

How sad sad sad this is. I don't believe I'll commingle anything if I am ever to marry again. Too complicated, too messy, and so heartbreaking. <:{

Formerly Workinprogress
Separated
Experimenting/Replay

W
W
hi ambivalent. was thinking about you. did you ever take your boards? I am still in school. will finish in sept then have to get a job. D has been filed. I am liking h less and less...

M48 H50
M21 T26
S20 at college),S17,D15-cp, dev. delay- cogniv 5yrs old
PA confirmed 7/2012
H separates 9/2012
H move home 2/13& 7/13 lasted 2weeks.ILYNILWY
OW still in picture. h filed 10/13
A
OP Offline
A
Hey WBW! Soon. They changed how one applies, and anything caught between the dates get sent back. Kinda scared...

Formerly Workinprogress
Separated
Experimenting/Replay

W
W
will you have an opportunity to take it again?

still dancing? still dating?
I woke early this morning. Feeling a little overwhelmed with stuff to do. want to purge- clean closets, garage. always have HW over my head.
I will finish in sept. being in school though is the easy part...getting a real job- that is more scary to me.

M48 H50
M21 T26
S20 at college),S17,D15-cp, dev. delay- cogniv 5yrs old
PA confirmed 7/2012
H separates 9/2012
H move home 2/13& 7/13 lasted 2weeks.ILYNILWY
OW still in picture. h filed 10/13
A
OP Offline
A
Yes. Still dancing and still seeing JTW and still allowing myself to meet others. I've fallen for JTM, but I need to protect myself right now.

I SO understand the feeling of being overwhelmed!!! That is what usually sends me spiraling.

I wish I had a job currently, it would help me feel more independent!! Attorney doesn't want me to have one yet, it's killing me. I loved the part time one I had. But she was forced to close shop, and I was back at home again. I'm doing some friends from home, and LOVE it!

Thank you for popping in, how are you doing emotionally? In your state, does he even have grounds? Are you counter suing since he's in an affair?

Formerly Workinprogress
Separated
Experimenting/Replay

A
OP Offline
A
H cut off access to the checking acct. It's okay I'll get by until Thursday.

I believe the air conditioner needs to be repaired as well!

Formerly Workinprogress
Separated
Experimenting/Replay

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8