Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
C
CS000 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Well my last thread is at 100 so with that I am beginning a new one since now I don't think there is anything to do more for the M as it was filed yesterday and it will be finalized in a month. Today will be filled with packing. I am just so exhausted but I can rest when I am done or like they say when I'm dead

Me 34
M 2.5 (Both 2nd M)
My kids-D 17,S 16,S 12
BD 2/14
D final 7/2014
M
mdu Offline
M
So sorry :-(

M: 42
H: 43
M: 8 years
S7 and D4
H has D19 and S25 from previous M
Bomb: 3/6/14 OW discovered, EA & PA
1st separation, 10 days, decided to reconcile & moved back in. Fail
2nd separation: 5/1/14
R
R
I can't imagine how hard this is for you, I'm going through my possibly 1st D right now... Keep us posted, let us help you along this journey.

"Don't chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing, and work hard. The right people - the ones who really belong in your life - will come to you. And stay." ~ Will Smith
C
CS000 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I'm doing okay so far which I think packing has kept me occupied and not dwelling on the situation.

Me 34
M 2.5 (Both 2nd M)
My kids-D 17,S 16,S 12
BD 2/14
D final 7/2014
C
CS000 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
My D 17 just started acting up again over her laptop and we were arguing over it. She pushed me and she was also hitting her brother before taking off. I called my 2nd youngest sister to see if she could find her which she did however, my sister believes my D and says that she doesn't need to go to Japan but to live with my mom. Also my sister brought up that my mom doesn't think she has long. My mom has ovarian cancer and doesn't need to have my D there behaving like a brat and defiant. This on top of the divorce is more than enough for me however everyone says that God never gives you more than you can handle...I wanted to call my STBXH but that's not the right thing to do. I can't rely on him as a shoulder to cry on or vent to. I wish God would give me a break and help me with this situation with my daughter and expedite her leaving sooner than later as she is way out of control. For 3 years my STBXH and I tried to get her on the right path but she is determined to do whatever she wants to do. I'm just looking for people to keep me and my kids in their thoughts.

Me 34
M 2.5 (Both 2nd M)
My kids-D 17,S 16,S 12
BD 2/14
D final 7/2014
L
L
Hi CSan00,

I can understand what you are feeling. I have three ten daughters. My oldest was pushing her weight around as well much as you have described. Last summer it came to a head. She filed for a restraining order against me and my STBX went along with it. Luckily it was averted but things were really strained.

Things have come full circle now. All three are living with me and we are improving are relationship all the time.

My advice is that she will come back to you in time. Be consistent. Make sure she always knows you are there for her. Always try to at least ask her when she is coming home when ever she goes out.

This was advice given to me and it worked for me.

Twisting on Life's Rope
Me53
W53
M20
D21 D19 D16
BD 2-2013
D final 1-2015
C
CS000 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hi LT,
I'm trying to keep going but I can't tolerate my D 17 being physical with me or her older brother. My family disagrees with my decision but enough is enough. We have let her know we are here for her but she will not deal with her feelings in a healthy manner and I will not let her keep negatively impact our family.

Me 34
M 2.5 (Both 2nd M)
My kids-D 17,S 16,S 12
BD 2/14
D final 7/2014
C
CS000 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I will see my IC tomorrow and I am glad since I feel like she is a lot of my support system. I have friends that I talk to but not about everything. I'm almost done with the packing and we will be out by Saturday. I looked into the empty rooms and don't feel too sad. A part of me wishes that once my STBXH moves back into the empty house it will really hit him but it's not my place to punish him or show him the consequences of the divorce. I'm exhausted and looking forward to being done with packing and moving. Also for my D 17 to be with her dad. I know that may sound awful but it's taken a toll on my sons and I.

Me 34
M 2.5 (Both 2nd M)
My kids-D 17,S 16,S 12
BD 2/14
D final 7/2014
T
T
Keep going! One foot in front of the other. Trust me, WAH will notice an empty house. There nothing more quiet than an empty house stripped of furniture, pictures, and memories.

C
CS000 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thornton, perhaps he will. However, my STBXH just told me that when I bring up us or if he is feeling better or fixed that he wants to pull away further. Wow I have totally messed up with DB and he is right I am chasing him away with my talks and temperature checking. No wonder why we are a few weeks away from D being finalized....I screwed my chances. Any vets please give input??

Me 34
M 2.5 (Both 2nd M)
My kids-D 17,S 16,S 12
BD 2/14
D final 7/2014
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard